Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

rickyb

Some stuff.......what will fit in a small backpack.......come on ricky. Did you check that big cooler? No.

Tell ya what, move to the Gaza strip and see how the folks you support(muslims et all).....and see your future. Enjoy!
Why would i want to visit the worlds largest open air prison run by israel jewish supremacists

rickyb

Nobody but approved Tesla shops fix the dam things, so your advice is worthless.
that seems like a bad idea

i would never get my car fixed at a dealership, partly because the prices are so high and partly because its hard to figure out what their google rating is since its usually combined with car sales.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
that seems like a bad idea

i would never get my car fixed at a dealership, partly because the prices are so high and partly because its hard to figure out what their google rating is since its usually combined with car sales.
Tesla production plan is to only make parts for a vehicle being built.
Spare parts are always on back order, anywhere from 1-2 years.
Now how would a normal repair shops get parts that haven't been made yet for your repair ?
It's not likely that some after market company is providing spare equipment out there.

qdg2

Why would i want to visit the worlds largest open air prison run by israel jewish supremacists
Say ricky.....why do you think it's "the largest open air prison"? Think hard ricky. Your people keep lobbing rockets on civilians....babies.

Hamas..... Palestinian Muslim supremacists.

rickyb

Say ricky.....why do you think it's "the largest open air prison"? Think hard ricky. Your people keep lobbing rockets on civilians....babies.

Hamas..... Palestinian Muslim supremacists.
Bc ppl i listen to say it is first and foremost, if you listen to msm you wont hear talks of ppl leaving gaza, and google also says the same, in addition israel is behaving badly so it makes sense the open air prison would also be true

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bc ppl i listen to say it is first and foremost, if you listen to msm you wont hear talks of ppl leaving gaza, and google also says the same, in addition israel is behaving badly so it makes sense the open air prison would also be true
So you confirm that all this hearsay is in fact truth.
Very poor way to go thru life.
You need to find out what the real truth is.
Time for a visit.
Ask Mohamed Hadid ( mohamedhadid.com) to give you a lift on his private jet.

rickyb

So you confirm that all this hearsay is in fact truth.
Very poor way to go thru life.
You need to find out what the real truth is.
Time for a visit.
Ask Mohamed Hadid ( mohamedhadid.com) to give you a lift on his private jet.
Abby martin, hedges, chomsky all visited

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mohamed Hadid is of Palestine.
Who has become rich outside of his home country.
Where are all the "reporters " attempting to get an interview with him ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The state’s 2019 Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act requires cutting fossil-fuel emissions 40% by 2030 and 85% by 2050.
Plus, New York wants everyone switching to electric cars, electric heat and electric cooking, so these green dreams require even more growth in electricity generation.

qdg2

Say ricky, who pushed the button of the thousands of rockets fired on babies? Who took hostages?

Think hard ricky. These are your people..... MSM....all democrats....liberals...communists....totalitarians....Muslims... all of the Middle East and half of America....Canada....China........Russia......you are in bed with all of them...........so........to some extent, this heinous murder is your responsibility, you support such.