SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
CPAC is a hate-fest. It is a twenty-first century version of the Nuremberg Rallies, moved indoors, minus the intellectual content of the original.Every year it gets confirmed more and more that those people in CPAC go even crazier. One thing for sure. They aren't America. Far from it. They are not representative of the America I know. Just a bunch of religious far right wing gun goon zealots.
The Biathlon is a hell of an event

floridays

Keep reporting my posts you nark. Your cover is blown. No one likes you. Get lost b
I've never reported a post in my life, get your facts straight. You sound like a high school girl now, popularity is not a target on my screen, my posts should make that self-evident. Lets see if you've got the nuts to back up your reporting of posts claim.

floridays

Racist :censored2:. Hey @MAKAVELI wonder if this hot shot would mouth off like this face to face....”lmfao
Hey, go run to @MAKAVELI, you clowns are only tuff in a group. Like Shakur, you know gangsters. I didn't get to be as old as I am without reason, and for the most part I'm the same guy I was thirty years ago. You figure out the meaning of that. Awaiting the response.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownArmy

I've never reported a post in my life, get your facts straight. You sound like a high school girl now, popularity is not a target on my screen, my posts should make that self-evident. Lets see if you've got the nuts to back up your reporting of posts claim.

Maybe don’t disrespect the dead.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor.gif