ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
CPAC is a hate-fest. It is a twenty-first century version of the Nuremberg Rallies, moved indoors, minus the intellectual content of the original.Every year it gets confirmed more and more that those people in CPAC go even crazier. One thing for sure. They aren't America. Far from it. They are not representative of the America I know. Just a bunch of religious far right wing gun goon zealots.

newfie

CPAC is a hate-fest. It is a twenty-first century version of the Nuremberg Rallies, moved indoors, minus the intellectual content of the original.Every year it gets confirmed more and more that those people in CPAC go even crazier. One thing for sure. They aren't America. Far from it. They are not representative of the America I know. Just a bunch of religious far right wing gun goon zealots.

thank god for the message of love coming from the DNC

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Feel better now? LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Feel better now? LOL
vent-gif-1.gif

floridays

Happy New Year:thumbup::bored: