Oz vs Vairma

browned out

Wow.

The Hoffholes jumped on the band wagon to finally eliminate the "your vote doesn't matter rule." Whoopie. Too little...too late.

The assclowns at 243 appear to have "realized" that 50% of UPSers voting is highly unlikely. Yeah; they are enlightened. Right. These colluders knew exactly what could (would) have happened if they "helped" eliminate the 2/3 rule at the last convention. (the UPS CBA would not have been imposed)

And that implementing a contract that 54% of the members that actually cared enough to vote on should be enough to ensure a contract is not unilaterally implemented. http://www.teamsters243.org/docs/Local_243_Newsletter_docs/243_MAY_JUNE_2021.pdf?button3=View

These pieces of garbage have finally reached a come to Jesus moment that basically equates to the supposed Churchill remark: “Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted.” More like: The slapdicks at 243 and other Hoffa loyalists will only honor the will of the members at a time when their own necks are on the block.

These pieces of work could have changed the teamster constitution and eliminated the 2/3's rule at the last convention, yet they stood silent. The rats did not even include language that would allow RPCDs to work Saturdays if they were laid off on Mondays.

When the negotiations were still ongoing; the shameful leaders of 243 could not even answer the question "When UPS shifts Monday volume to Saturdays and Tuesdays...and eliminates routes on Mondays; Will those laid off drivers be able to work Saturday in order to reach 40 hours? 243's answer. "WE DONT KNOW" ...... Now we do. RPCDs are laid of Mondays and the work is shifted to 22.4s. RPCDs are not even getting 40 hours while 22.4s are working 50+ hours.

Now these "real heroes" want a pat on the back. More like a kick their :censored2: out of office.

It is a shame that no one will run against the pieces of work at 243 due to fear of retaliation and termination.

Research the following two cases.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...v-14896/pdf/USCOURTS-mied-4_09-cv-14896-0.pdf

research this case from the Pittsburgh PA area
Case Number:
06-CA-143062

and see what happens to you if you try to run against a local 243 or local 538 incumbent. 243 and 538 have both colluded with UPS management to get rid of honest teamsters.

Rats. Pieces of steaming dookie in a dumpster fire.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wow.

Research the following two cases.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...v-14896/pdf/USCOURTS-mied-4_09-cv-14896-0.pdf

research this case from the Pittsburgh PA area
Case Number:
06-CA-143062

and see what happens to you if you try to run against a local 243 or local 538 incumbent. 243 and 538 have both colluded with UPS management to get rid of honest teamsters.

Wow is right.

You reference those 2 cases as evidence of Union collision with the company ?

I thought Rob A. from Pittsburgh ( a 17 year Steward ) was clueless.... but the guy from your Local 243 wins.

A couple of TDU people who thought they were lawyers. The judges shot both of them down with your boy

being humiliated. Did you even read the case ?

Wow is right.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Should be interesting.
IMG_3135(1).jpg

cachmeifucan

Yea makes me want to go campaign but i would probably be best served if i get 705 people to vote first. When do the ballots come. So is it OZ vs Vairma no other slate or someone running alone.

cachmeifucan

@Wally cant make a decision until he sees what kind of yard they keep
Yea ok then im guessing vairma back yard butts up to a golf course. Nothing wrong with that hes definitely put his time in. OZ probably lives in a upper middle class. Those guys from Boston are pretty tough. If he like a good cluttered yaaard he goin wit the east coast guy i hope.

Jlandry

Taibi didn’t fair very well in the delegates election. Neither did Fred. Sean did well. I don’t care if Fred wins. I do want Sean to win. Obviously I would like to see Taibi lose

Big Rigger

Taibi didn’t fair very well in the delegates election. Neither did Fred. Sean did well. I don’t care if Fred wins. I do want Sean to win. Obviously I would like to see Taibi lose
You do realize that Fred was only 10.6% of the total votes behind H...correcto?
That's not much of a spread.
And as for Taibi, I'll just say wait and see.
I've seen strong incumbents get routed, even though numbers wise they had the advantage, because the most aggravated people vote and are rarely complacent.

542thruNthru

I've seen strong incumbents get routed, even though numbers wise they had the advantage, because the most aggravated people vote and are rarely complacent.
And what was the percentage between O'Brien and Vairma?

I notice you didn't mention that one.

542thruNthru

What's of matter anyways. O'Brien says he's on the Hoffa Slate... ;)

Big Rigger

And what was the percentage between O'Brien and Vairma?

I notice you didn't mention that one.
Well I didn't see it. I am mentioning that.
BUT...
The post I responded to was talking about Fred not doing so well against Herre and not about Sean.
Point of order.

(Ttku Dave)

542thruNthru

Well I didn't see it. I am mentioning that.
BUT...
The post I responded to was talking about Fred not doing so well against Herre and not about Sean.
Point of order.

(Ttku Dave)
Well you quote my post so I thought you were addressing what I said.

Try to be more clear SickofIt