Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

I hate summer seasonals.

My point was something like summer seasonal period and getting rid of casuals are probably much more likely wins for the union than getting rid of 22.4 this next contract.
It's definitely more feasible than eliminating 22.4s but still don't see that happening either.

UPS wants flexibility and those things give it to them.

Jlandry

I didn't see it. Can you be more specific. What did he say. I can assure you he will carry 705 and 710 in the national.
He was reading everything off a paper and just sounded illiterate. Not sure how to properly explain it all. I don’t him at all and I guess I am saying I can’t believe this guy is running for VP. I will say Taibi doesn’t seem any smarter. God bless us all. Sean did a good job though.

cachmeifucan

As you criticize him your sentence i don't him at all and i guess sounds a little mumbled up. Dont throw stones. We're a strong local 705. If supervisors out here tried some of the stuff i hear on here we break them in quick. Didn't heffa support varima. Thats a endorsement i wouldn't want.

Jlandry

As you criticize him your sentence i don't him at all and i guess sounds a little mumbled up. Dont throw stones. We're a strong local 705. If supervisors out here tried some of the stuff i hear on here we break them in quick. Didn't heffa support varima. Thats a endorsement i wouldn't want.
I agree we don’t want Vairma. I will vote for people on both tickets. Don’t like Taibi. Don’t like Dougherty

browned out

Anyone Hoffa endorses is garbage. Hoffa, Hall, Taylor. Varima & the Varima slate are all in bed with UPS.

These friend ers are not inept. They knew exactly what they were doing. friend N criminals. No better than the POS at the UAW who are getting jail time. Hoffholes just have not been caught.

1.) No guarantee of 40 hours for RPCDs.
2.) No OT protections whatsoever for 22.4s.
3.) All RPCDs who bid on Tues to Sat forced back to M to friend regardless of seniority
4.) Health care deductible up 500% from $200 per family for the entire last 5 year contract to $1000 for the 5 year term of the current contract.
5.) Created a 2nd tier of drivers doing the exact same job for ~ $20,000 a year less at top scale.
6.) No protection from volume being manipulated and moved up to Saturdays or pushed back to Tuesday to eliminate as many Monday routes as possible.

Real pieces of work. Colluding pieces of garbage.

Varmia = Hoffa = UPS

Staydryitsraining

Anyone Hoffa endorses is garbage. Hoffa, Hall, Taylor. Varima & the Varima slate are all in bed with UPS.

These friend ers are not inept. They knew exactly what they were doing. friend N criminals. No better than the POS at the UAW who are getting jail time. Hoffholes just have not been caught.

1.) No guarantee of 40 hours for RPCDs.
2.) No OT protections whatsoever for 22.4s.
3.) All RPCDs who bid on Tues to Sat forced back to M to friend regardless of seniority
4.) Health care deductible up 500% from $200 per family for the entire last 5 year contract to $1000 for the 5 year term of the current contract.
5.) Created a 2nd tier of drivers doing the exact same job for ~ $20,000 a year less at top scale.
6.) No protection from volume being manipulated and moved up to Saturdays or pushed back to Tuesday to eliminate as many Monday routes as possible.

Real pieces of work. Colluding pieces of garbage.

Varmia = Hoffa = UPS
Are those things accurate you listed for Varmia? Looking for information about what hes wanting or claiming but cant find much of anything.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Needs to be a debate stream it on YouTube
Wouldn’t cost Jack sheet
But no lets do it this way
Keep screaming back and forth at each other