Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Again, if I think something is evil, I’m not going to support more evil to stop it. This is why you approve of war and the killing of innocent civilians it will only perpetuate more of it. Congratulations @rickyb you won the prize. The matrix fully has you.
Wasn't aware that IDS had bombs that didn't kill innocent civilians? Maybe their space lasers?

Box Ox

Wasn't aware that IDS had bombs that didn't kill innocent civilians? Maybe their space lasers?

Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks has said that Israel should be sending in special forces teams to handle Hamas instead of bombing them since Hamas insists on hiding behind their civilians after having killed the equivalent of 50,000 Americans in Israel.

How do you think Israel should handle Hamas?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks has said that Israel should be sending in special forces teams to handle Hamas instead of bombing them since Hamas insists on hiding behind their civilians after having killed the equivalent of 50,000 Americans in Israel.

You realize you’re talking to a drug addict?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

I don't care what the :censored2: they do. It's not our problem and we shouldn't be involved.
Hamas slaughters civilians, growing a new generation of Jews hating Palestinians.
IDS slaughters civilians, growing a new generation of Palestinians hating Jews.
Been going on for years and will continue for many more. Nothings gonna change.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You preach love your enemies, as long as the enemy is some where else.
When the enemy knocks on your door, love trades places with defend what is yours to the death..
IMG_2527.gif

Box Ox

I don't care what the :censored2: they do. It's not our problem and we shouldn't be involved.
Hamas slaughters civilians, growing a new generation of Jews hating Palestinians.
IDS slaughters civilians, growing a new generation of Palestinians hating Jews.
Been going on for years and will continue for many more. Nothings gonna change.

So you care about Palestinians getting injured or killed when Israel bombs the Hamas terrorists who are hiding behind them after Hamas carried out a massive attack on Israeli civilians. But you don’t care about potential alternatives to Israel’s bombing? Or do you just not have any?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you care about Palestinians getting injured or killed when Israel bombs the Hamas terrorists who are hiding behind them after Hamas carried out a massive attack on Israeli civilians. But you don’t care about potential alternatives to Israel’s bombing? Or do you just not have any?
This has been going on for centuries. It ain't gonna change. Not our fight.

Box Ox

This has been going on for centuries. It ain't gonna change. Not our fight.

Sure. But how does America’s left expect that Israel should be responding to a 50,000 victim equivalent terrorist attack right now? If Israel’s bombing isn’t OK, what’s the alternative?