Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Hamas isn't interested in a 2 state solution. They're interested in the elimination of Israel. So what do you think Israel should do right now?
israel should let the americans leave gaza

1698375196322.png
1698375220309.png
1698375246922.png
1698375266742.png
1698375289226.png
1698375319004.png

rickyb

Hamas isn't interested in a 2 state solution. They're interested in the elimination of Israel. So what do you think Israel should do right now?
im sure those hamas guys arent too keen on being kept in an open air prison lol

stop funding the genocide

1698375650963.png

Box Ox

israel should let the americans leave gaza

You're going off on tangents now because you can't say what's reasonable for Israel to be doing right now. You know any country would be entitled to defend itself.

So, back to the original question:
What do you expect Israel to do after Hamas terrorists kill the equivalent of 50,000 American civilians in one attack on Israeli civilians?

Just tell us that you'll be one of those comrades doing the "From the river to the sea" chant at your next pro-Hamas protest that you're masked up for and I'll stop asking what you expect Israel to do now. You don't want them to defend themselves.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You're going off on tangents now because you can't say what's reasonable for Israel to be doing right now. You know any country would be entitled to defend itself.

Just tell us that you'll be one of those comrades doing the "From the river to the sea" chant at your next pro-Hamas protest that you're masked up for and I'll stop asking what you expect Israel to do now. You don't want them to defend themselves.
You should run for congress. I’d vote for you.

rickyb

i just gave you 2 answers with either a 2 state solution back to 1967 border and equal rights or one state with equal rights

notice how hamas is coming from a concentration camp. can you imagine how youd feel?

Box Ox

a 2 state solution back to 1967 border and equal rights or one state with equal rights

"Most of the Israeli and American criticism for the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit was leveled at Arafat.[36][37]Ehud Barak portrays Arafat's behavior at Camp David as a "performance geared to exact as many Israeli concessions as possible without ever seriously intending to reach a peace settlement or sign an "end to the conflict".[23]

Clinton blamed Arafat after the failure of the talks, stating, "I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace." The failure to come to an agreement was widely attributed to Yasser Arafat, as he walked away from the table without making a concrete counter-offer and because Arafat did little to quell the series of Palestinian riots that began shortly after the summit.[37][38][39] Arafat was also accused of scuttling the talks by Nabil Amr, a former minister in the Palestinian Authority.[40] In My Life, Clinton wrote that Arafat once complimented Clinton by telling him, "You are a great man." Clinton responded, "I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you made me one."[41]"

notice how hamas is coming from a concentration camp. can you imagine how youd feel?

And now they'll no longer exist. What do you expect the Israelis to do right now?

rickyb

"Most of the Israeli and American criticism for the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit was leveled at Arafat.[36][37]Ehud Barak portrays Arafat's behavior at Camp David as a "performance geared to exact as many Israeli concessions as possible without ever seriously intending to reach a peace settlement or sign an "end to the conflict".[23]

Clinton blamed Arafat after the failure of the talks, stating, "I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace." The failure to come to an agreement was widely attributed to Yasser Arafat, as he walked away from the table without making a concrete counter-offer and because Arafat did little to quell the series of Palestinian riots that began shortly after the summit.[37][38][39] Arafat was also accused of scuttling the talks by Nabil Amr, a former minister in the Palestinian Authority.[40] In My Life, Clinton wrote that Arafat once complimented Clinton by telling him, "You are a great man." Clinton responded, "I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you made me one."[41]"

And now they'll no longer exist. What do you expect the Israelis to do right now?
i just gave you 2 different perspectives from ralph nader and chris hedges

1698377056944.png

Box Ox

i just gave you 2 different perspectives from ralph nader and chris hedges

View attachment 452068

"A suicide bomber killed 30 Israelis in Netanya the same day the Initiative was launched.[3][20] Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack and its leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin said that the attack sent "a message to the Arab summit"

Box Ox

I commend your persistence, but you must know he’s beyond help.

Sure, but it's still entertaining to watch him dance around the fact that he's as interested in a 2 state solution as Hamas is. It's either no Israel or nothing for them. He'll be out doing his chants this weekend. Think he'd said he has a protest coming up.

rickyb

Sure, but it's still entertaining to watch him dance around the fact that he's as interested in a 2 state solution as Hamas is. It's either no Israel or nothing for them. He'll be out doing his chants this weekend. Think he'd said he has a protest coming up.
thats not what i said and jesus is monitoring your lies

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah he’s going to protest. Lol

Box Ox

it's still entertaining to watch him dance around the fact that he's as interested in a 2 state solution as Hamas is. It's either no Israel or nothing for them. He'll be out doing his chants this weekend. Think he'd said he has a protest coming up.
thats not what i said and jesus is monitoring your lies
Yeah he’s going to protest. Lol

rickyb

"A suicide bomber killed 30 Israelis in Netanya the same day the Initiative was launched.[3][20] Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack and its leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin said that the attack sent "a message to the Arab summit"
1698379752746.png