Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

"Most of the Israeli and American criticism for the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit was leveled at Arafat.[36][37]Ehud Barak portrays Arafat's behavior at Camp David as a "performance geared to exact as many Israeli concessions as possible without ever seriously intending to reach a peace settlement or sign an "end to the conflict".[23]

Clinton blamed Arafat after the failure of the talks, stating, "I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace." The failure to come to an agreement was widely attributed to Yasser Arafat, as he walked away from the table without making a concrete counter-offer and because Arafat did little to quell the series of Palestinian riots that began shortly after the summit.[37][38][39] Arafat was also accused of scuttling the talks by Nabil Amr, a former minister in the Palestinian Authority.[40] In My Life, Clinton wrote that Arafat once complimented Clinton by telling him, "You are a great man." Clinton responded, "I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you made me one."[41]"

And now they'll no longer exist. What do you expect the Israelis to do right now?
arafat was likely poisoned by israel

dont trust what you read on wikipedia. clinton, obama were terribly corrupt. does it say that? ive read it before.

rickyb

"Most of the Israeli and American criticism for the failure of the 2000 Camp David Summit was leveled at Arafat.[36][37]Ehud Barak portrays Arafat's behavior at Camp David as a "performance geared to exact as many Israeli concessions as possible without ever seriously intending to reach a peace settlement or sign an "end to the conflict".[23]

Clinton blamed Arafat after the failure of the talks, stating, "I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace." The failure to come to an agreement was widely attributed to Yasser Arafat, as he walked away from the table without making a concrete counter-offer and because Arafat did little to quell the series of Palestinian riots that began shortly after the summit.[37][38][39] Arafat was also accused of scuttling the talks by Nabil Amr, a former minister in the Palestinian Authority.[40] In My Life, Clinton wrote that Arafat once complimented Clinton by telling him, "You are a great man." Clinton responded, "I am not a great man. I am a failure, and you made me one."[41]"

And now they'll no longer exist. What do you expect the Israelis to do right now?
1698382543198.png

rickyb

on camp david 2000 meeting

AJC website is garbage btw

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra