Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Here's a really dumb idea.
And if Biden does so, then drop off these "mostly peaceful people " in the home towns of the 100 dumbasses.
it's not really a dumb idea if they're doing it on purpose to protect Israel and subvert the US

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699544057914.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Are you telling us you enlisted? Good for you. About time someone on the right stood up for America instead of complaining about bone spurs.
:censored2: no, I didn't enlist. Why the actual :censored2: would I join this woke ass military under command of the Brandon Regime so I can get forced to get a clot shot and fight foreign wars for the Military Industrial Complex and line the pockets of all the worthless maggots in Congress who hold stock in Lockheed and Raytheon?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
:censored2: no, I didn't enlist. Why the actual :censored2: would I join this woke ass military under command of the Brandon Regime so I can get forced to get a clot shot and fight foreign wars for the Military Industrial Complex and line the pockets of all the worthless maggots in Congress who hold stock in Lockheed and Raytheon?
giphy.gif

PT Car Washer

Bone spurs acting up again. That's okay. There are enough real Americans who will take up the challenge of defending our country and your right to denounce our brave fighting men and women.

Box Ox

Are you telling us you enlisted? Good for you. About time someone on the right stood up for America instead of complaining about bone spurs.
Bone spurs acting up again.
High school football player and lifeguard Biden was granted 5 draft deferments while in school and then received an exemption for asthma.