Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

no israel controls the sea as well.

israel didnt impose a blockade on themselves

theres check points in the west bank and i think movement for palestinians there is limited.
Then how does Hamas leadership leave Gaza and live it up in Qatar? How does Gaza get in the materials necessary to make missiles? Where does all their guns and ammo come from?

rickyb

Then how does Hamas leadership leave Gaza and live it up in Qatar? How does Gaza get in the materials necessary to make missiles? Where does all their guns and ammo come from?
i havent heard but how does stuff get smuggled into every country?

how did oct 7 happen?

even though israel has gaza as a concentration camp it doesnt mean theyre immune

vantexan

i did actually

"i havent heard but how does stuff get smuggled into every country?"
That was no explanation. If it's a closed down concentration camp how is Hamas leadership traveling to and from Qatar and to elsewhere? One was just killed in Lebanon. Your average Palestinian can't travel because he doesn't have an acceptable passport nor does he have money to pay for his passage by boat. Hamas leadership however have billions and they go wherever they think they can without being seized by Israel.

Thebrownblob

That was no explanation. If it's a closed down concentration camp how is Hamas leadership traveling to and from Qatar and to elsewhere? One was just killed in Lebanon. Your average Palestinian can't travel because he doesn't have an acceptable passport nor does he have money to pay for his passage by boat. Hamas leadership however have billions and they go wherever they think they can without being seized by Israel.
Bingo their own government is keeping them there to be used as political pawns as well as human shields

rickyb

YOU cant even travel to gaza. thats the proof right there.

Thebrownblob

Why would anyone want to? Have the Gazans taken all the international aid and turned Gaza into a place worth visiting? No, they just want to kill Jews while their leadership lives high on the hog.
The situation in Gaza is terrible. I can’t disagree, but the people that live there have continually chosen to be the most brutal, uninviting, knuckle, dragging backwards, thinking people there is until they decide to step into the 21st-century. They will be treated this way all over the world as they have always been.

rickyb

Why would anyone want to? Have the Gazans taken all the international aid and turned Gaza into a place worth visiting? No, they just want to kill Jews while their leadership lives high on the hog.
jesus is monitoring your behavior

can tourists travel to gaza since it was turned into a concentration camp in the mid 2000s?

no