Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

I can't understand why so called conservatives on this site are now sounding like aclu or southern poverty law types if you disagree with how to objectively restore peace in a bad situation.
Do they think going back to pre Civil War slave laws would fix the black problem?
i can.

its because they eat up the propaganda from government and MSM

MORS HOSTIBUS

Screenshot_20231012_160248_Chrome.jpg

rickyb

So why not just be clear and say your blabbering and that’s all you do?
allow me to clarify the situation:

"Al Jazeera: And what does it represent?

Chomsky:
It represents the harsh, brutal repression … in the occupied territories now for over 50 years, increasing in violence and repression … There are almost daily cases of one or another kind of violence, intimidation, repression … IDF watching, sometimes participating. You go to a place like Hebron, it’s shocking to see.

And Gaza of course, is much worse. I’ve been in Gaza … in between some of the Israeli attacks. It’s a … disgraceful crime … Over two million people basically imprisoned. No potable water to drink, the energy system, sewage systems destroyed by Israeli violence. Fishermen can’t go more than a couple of kilometres out beyond the sewage-infected waters: Israeli gunboats keep them in. That’s one of the major crimes of the modern period. The Golan Heights. Nobody even talks about it any more. It was just taken over in violation of the unanimous decision in the Security Council reversed by Trump. All of these things are current Israel."

rickyb

But what's crazy about you is that even your liberal leader knows who the bad guys are and you still can't admit it
no he doesnt. he is likely just following orders from master USA. USA knows who the bad guys are, which is USA, but they also know israel is a bad guy (not as big) but the thing is it doesnt matter because for one Israel allows america to set up bases on israel to extert america's power. it doesnt matter if some americans die in israel, the government likely views them as expendable in exchange for military bases.

in addition israel killed secular arab nationalists back in the 1960s i believe which were a major enemy to america and supported islamic exremists. so it won points on that front.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can't understand why so called conservatives on this site are now sounding like aclu or southern poverty law types if you disagree with how to objectively restore peace in a bad situation.
I haven't seen you present an argument for how to restore peace, so I'm not sure how you can say I disagree with you.

I suggested Israel should kill terrorists.
What was your plan again?

rickyb

I haven't seen you present an argument for how to restore peace, so I'm not sure how you can say I disagree with you.

I suggested Israel should kill terrorists.
What was your plan again?
end the 2 standards of rights for non jews living in israel

end the occupation

give back the land that was stolen and let the 750,000 refugees and descendents return home

RangerMan06

no he doesnt. he is likely just following orders from master USA. USA knows who the bad guys are, which is USA, but they also know israel is a bad guy (not as big) but the thing is it doesnt matter because for one Israel allows america to set up bases on israel to extert america's power. it doesnt matter if some americans die in israel, the government likely views them as expendable in exchange for military bases.

in addition israel killed secular arab nationalists back in the 1960s i believe which were a major enemy to america and supported islamic exremists. so it won points on that front.
So everybody is a bad guy except Palestine? You've lost your marbles

rickyb

So everybody is a bad guy except Palestine? You've lost your marbles
the biggest bad guy in the world is the US govt.

some other bad guys are UK, france, russia, israel, saudi arabia, china

palestine is under occupation so they have a right to fight back under intl law.

my liberal leader is corrupt. just like yours.

RangerMan06

the biggest bad guy in the world is the US govt.

some other bad guys are UK, france, russia, israel, saudi arabia, china

palestine is under occupation so they have a right to fight back under intl law.

my liberal leader is corrupt. just like yours.
You've named 75 percent of the planet as bad guys lmao

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
allow me to clarify the situation:

"Al Jazeera: And what does it represent?

Chomsky:
It represents the harsh, brutal repression … in the occupied territories now for over 50 years, increasing in violence and repression … There are almost daily cases of one or another kind of violence, intimidation, repression … IDF watching, sometimes participating. You go to a place like Hebron, it’s shocking to see.

And Gaza of course, is much worse. I’ve been in Gaza … in between some of the Israeli attacks. It’s a … disgraceful crime … Over two million people basically imprisoned. No potable water to drink, the energy system, sewage systems destroyed by Israeli violence. Fishermen can’t go more than a couple of kilometres out beyond the sewage-infected waters: Israeli gunboats keep them in. That’s one of the major crimes of the modern period. The Golan Heights. Nobody even talks about it any more. It was just taken over in violation of the unanimous decision in the Security Council reversed by Trump. All of these things are current Israel."

You’re only making an ass of yourself. No one cares about what you say, doofus.