Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

hey if they do it, it doesnt give israel a right to kill civilians too

wheres the logic in that LOL

Terrorists won’t get safe haven just because they’re hiding behind women and babies this time. Israel has probably realized that practice has been a mistake.

rickyb

Terrorists won’t get safe haven just because they’re hiding behind women and babies this time. Israel has probably realized that practice has been a mistake.

cornel west calling out israeli occupation, not defending hamas the elected govt

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm saying that's exactly what you guys are doing in regards to how to handle the situation. It's like saying how's your wife doing since the last time you beat her. How do you recover from that? You're not anti anything if you don't want to be the person behind the 2 way glass choosing which Palestinian dies. According to you guys they all look alike.
Let me spell it out, KILL ALL OF THEM.

rickyb

Let me spell it out, KILL ALL OF THEM.

Tits A Wonderful Life​

cornel west calling out israeli occupation, not defending hamas the elected govt
jesus christ fox news sucks - a yelling match omg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We know what your saying. I'm saying pump the brakes. Critical thinking not mass formation.
We’ve been forcing Israel to pump the brakes for too long. It’s time to finish this. Should have been done long ago. You can’t negotiate with someone who wants to eradicate you. You think those animals will stop with the Jews? We’ll be next.

rickyb

We’ve been forcing Israel to pump the brakes for too long. It’s time to finish this. Should have been done long ago. You can’t negotiate with someone who wants to eradicate you. You think those animals will stop with the Jews? We’ll be next.
america has lost tons of wars recently

you wont eliminate palestine

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
They have the right to live. The terrorists made a fatal error, possibly for the last time for a great many in Gaza.