DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@rickyb @Ou812fu @bottomups @Darmark7
1697558448647.png

BrownFlush

I don't believe he'll be running for re-election next Fall. I'm not a conspiracy theorist like some of you guys, but I also don't believe the democrats will allow him to run again and something will happen to him
Biden doesn't know he's president now.
The string pullers want him for 4 more years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That is probably true but even they know that soon he'll be comatose and the Harris will never be seen as a leader. Best to have him go out in a blaze of glory, then they can continue the falsehood of him being a peacemaker.

oldngray

nowhere special
They have finally realized Biden is too much of a liabilty but he won't willingly step aside. They want to replace him with a new puppet. Harris is too unpredictable as well as dumb as a box of rocks so they are trying to find another patsy.

BrownFlush

They have finally realized Biden is too much of a liabilty but he won't willingly step aside. They want to replace him with a new puppet. Harris is too unpredictable as well as dumb as a box of rocks so they are trying to find another patsy.
Joe Manchin?
Mr. Moderate fence walker.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Harris isn't a natural born citizen.