Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
I believe this is what he is talking about. Remember this is the god that is the same yesterday, today and forever. Killing babies that never did anything to anyone. Amazing.

Exodus 4:23
So I said to you, ‘Let My son go that he may serve Me’; but you have refused to let him go. Behold, I will kill your son, your firstborn.”’

Exodus 11:5
and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of the Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl who is behind the millstones; all the firstborn of the cattle as well

Exodus 12:12
For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments—I am the Lord.

Numbers 33:4
For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments—I am the Lord.
Enjoy your cult. Anything that you don’t like in the Bible just say we don’t understand the translation. Anything you like about the Bible stand on it and say it’s “the word of god”

It’s like trying to talk to the Biden cult. Anything bad he does excuses start flying and anything “they think” he is doing good they stand on that. There is no way to get through even using Biden’s on words just like using the Bible’s on words. It’s pointless because cults brainwash and it’s really hard to get out of their thinking.

Enjoy you morning and day! I’m off to enjoy mine. 👋🏼
Death to a believer is not the end. It will be a wonderful day for me. The day on which I get to see my savior face to face. I lost a child around 15 years ago and was incredibly sad but I will never forget that gods plan is better than mine because it includes me getting to see her in heaven one day. I’m sad for people who have no hope in death. I cannot say with any certainty that they are in heaven with the Lord but those children that were taken on Passover were spared a life spent in a cult of extreme amounts of sin.

I wonder if you ever stop to think of amount of time spent into your efforts and what fruits you have seen. Do you wind up convincing others who were not already convinced? My guess is probably not.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Al-qaeda. Can't imagine living my life in a big conspiracy theory. You need help man
Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°friend). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°friend).

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Enjoy your cult. Anything that you don’t like in the Bible just say we don’t understand the translation. Anything you like about the Bible stand on it and say it’s “the word of god”

It’s like trying to talk to the Biden cult. Anything bad he does excuses start flying and anything “they think” he is doing good they stand on that. There is no way to get through even using Biden’s on words just like using the Bible’s on words. It’s pointless because cults brainwash and it’s really hard to get out of their thinking.

Enjoy you morning and day! I’m off to enjoy mine. 👋🏼
Why so bitter?

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Christianity is extremely violent in the bible
The Bible records a lot of violence but Christianity has non recorded in the Bible. Peter cutting off the ear of the soldier is the only instance and Jesus rebuked him for it. Jesus endured violence and so did others in Christianity.

rickyb

The Bible records a lot of violence but Christianity has non recorded in the Bible. Peter cutting off the ear of the soldier is the only instance and Jesus rebuked him for it. Jesus endured violence and so did others in Christianity.
chapter 1 of chris hedges american fascists book. chris hedges graduated harvard divinity school

The four Gospels, we understood, were filled with factual contradictions, two Gospels saying Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, while Luke asserted that John was already in prison. Mark and John give little importance to the birth of Jesus, while Matthew and Luke give differing accounts. There are three separate and different versions of the 10 Commandments (Exodus 20, Exodus 34, and Deuteronomy 5). As for the question of God's true nature, there are many substantive contradictions. Is God a loving or a vengeful God? In some sections of the Bible, vicious acts of vengeance, including the genocidal extermination of opposing tribes and nations, appear to be blessed by God. God turns on the Egyptians and transforms the Nile into blood so the Egyptians will suffer from thirst - and then sends swarms of locusts and flies to torture them, along with hail, fire and thunder from the heavens to destroy all plants and trees. To liberate the children of Israel, God orders the firstborn in every Egyptian household killed so all will know "that the Lord makes a distinction between the Egyptians and Israel" (Exodus 11:7). The killing does not cease until "there was not a house where one was not dead" (Exodus 12:30). Amid the carnage God orders Moses to loot all the clothing, jewelry, gold and silver from the Egyptian homes (Exodus 12:35-36). God looks at the devastation and says, "I have made sport of the Egyptians" (Exodus 10:2). While the Exodus story fueled the hopes and dreams of oppressed Jews, and later African Americans in the bondage of slavery, it also has been used to foster religious chauvinism.

A literal reading of the Bible means reinstitution of slavery coupled with the understanding that the slavemaster has the right to beat his slave without mercy since "the slave is his money" (Exodus 21:21). Children who strike or curse a parent are to be executed (Exodus 21:15, 17). Those who pay homage to another god "shall be utterly destroyed" (Exodus 22:20). Menstruating women are to be considered unclean, and all they touch while menstruating becomes unclean (Leviticus 15:19-32). The blind, the lame, those with mutilated faces, those who are hunchbacks or dwarfs and those with itching diseases or scabs or crushed testicles cannot become priests (Leviticus 21:17-21). Blasphemers shall be executed (Leviticus 24:16). And "if the spirit of jealousy" comes upon a man, the high priest can order the jealous man's wife to drink the "water of bitterness." If she dies, it is proof of her guilt; if she survives, of her innocence (Numbers 5:11-31). Women, throughout the Bible, are subservient to men, often without legal rights, and men are free to sell their daughters into sexual bondage (Exodus 21:7-11).

Hatred of Jews and other non-Christians pervades the Gospel of John (3:18-20). Jews, he wrote, are children of the devil, the father of lies (John 8:39-44). Jesus calls on his followers to love their enemies and to pray for their persecutors (Matthew 5:44), a radical concept in the days of the Roman Empire. He says we must never demean or insult our enemies. But then we read of Jesus calling his enemies "a brood of vipers" (Matthew 12:34).

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
He’s a crack pot
Crack pot and actually able to do reasonable thought process are two different things..look at the edge of the beams..
hi-cp-wtc-steel-cut-200109.jpg

Do you know what metal looks like that has been cut with a torch?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
chapter 1 of chris hedges american fascists book. chris hedges graduated harvard divinity school

The four Gospels, we understood, were filled with factual contradictions, two Gospels saying Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, while Luke asserted that John was already in prison. Mark and John give little importance to the birth of Jesus, while Matthew and Luke give differing accounts. There are three separate and different versions of the 10 Commandments (Exodus 20, Exodus 34, and Deuteronomy 5). As for the question of God's true nature, there are many substantive contradictions. Is God a loving or a vengeful God? In some sections of the Bible, vicious acts of vengeance, including the genocidal extermination of opposing tribes and nations, appear to be blessed by God. God turns on the Egyptians and transforms the Nile into blood so the Egyptians will suffer from thirst - and then sends swarms of locusts and flies to torture them, along with hail, fire and thunder from the heavens to destroy all plants and trees. To liberate the children of Israel, God orders the firstborn in every Egyptian household killed so all will know "that the Lord makes a distinction between the Egyptians and Israel" (Exodus 11:7). The killing does not cease until "there was not a house where one was not dead" (Exodus 12:30). Amid the carnage God orders Moses to loot all the clothing, jewelry, gold and silver from the Egyptian homes (Exodus 12:35-36). God looks at the devastation and says, "I have made sport of the Egyptians" (Exodus 10:2). While the Exodus story fueled the hopes and dreams of oppressed Jews, and later African Americans in the bondage of slavery, it also has been used to foster religious chauvinism.

A literal reading of the Bible means reinstitution of slavery coupled with the understanding that the slavemaster has the right to beat his slave without mercy since "the slave is his money" (Exodus 21:21). Children who strike or curse a parent are to be executed (Exodus 21:15, 17). Those who pay homage to another god "shall be utterly destroyed" (Exodus 22:20). Menstruating women are to be considered unclean, and all they touch while menstruating becomes unclean (Leviticus 15:19-32). The blind, the lame, those with mutilated faces, those who are hunchbacks or dwarfs and those with itching diseases or scabs or crushed testicles cannot become priests (Leviticus 21:17-21). Blasphemers shall be executed (Leviticus 24:16). And "if the spirit of jealousy" comes upon a man, the high priest can order the jealous man's wife to drink the "water of bitterness." If she dies, it is proof of her guilt; if she survives, of her innocence (Numbers 5:11-31). Women, throughout the Bible, are subservient to men, often without legal rights, and men are free to sell their daughters into sexual bondage (Exodus 21:7-11).

Hatred of Jews and other non-Christians pervades the Gospel of John (3:18-20). Jews, he wrote, are children of the devil, the father of lies (John 8:39-44). Jesus calls on his followers to love their enemies and to pray for their persecutors (Matthew 5:44), a radical concept in the days of the Roman Empire. He says we must never demean or insult our enemies. But then we read of Jesus calling his enemies "a brood of vipers" (Matthew 12:34).
You’re only exposing your own foolishness. Clown boy.