Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

I don’t care about the stolen land argument.
You can go back to before the land was stolen under those people to who those people stole it from endlessly to the point it was just savages with sticks and stones warring over their territory.

It’s not a productive argument, they are ultimately free to try and take their land back, but don’t come crying to us when you get smoked by a much greater military power. If Hamas took over that land what do you think would happen?
It would just been Afghanistan #2 in the Middle East.
i do care about stolen land because i dont believe in people stealing land depending on the circumstance

i care about israel running hte worlds largest concentration camp / open air prison

i care about the hundreds of times more dead innocent palestinians vs israelis

El Correcto

god is dead
i do care about stolen land because i dont believe in people stealing land depending on the circumstance

i care about israel running hte worlds largest concentration camp / open air prison

i care about the hundreds of times more dead innocent palestinians vs israelis
Hamas profits greatly from the suffering of their people. They rob charity efforts and try to get them slaughtered by building military infrastructure in schools and hospitals.
It really is like Papa Doc when it comes to how much of villains these Hamas people are. Robbing any good will sent to the people they put into suffering.

rickyb

Hamas profits greatly from the suffering of their people. They rob charity efforts and try to get them slaughtered by building military infrastructure in schools and hospitals.
It really is like Papa Doc when it comes to how much of villains these Hamas people are. Robbing any good will sent to the people they put into suffering.
no one i listen to supports hamas which was elected by palestine in a free election

israel has stolen 80 to 90% of palestine and the violence keeps getting worse

israel likely poisoned hamas's more moderate predecessor. and they :censored2:ed with the even more moderate ones prior to that.

El Correcto

god is dead
no one i listen to supports hamas which was elected by palestine in a free election

israel likely poisoned hamas's more moderate predecessor. and they :censored2:ed with the even more moderate ones prior to that.
Papa doc was also elected in a “free” election.
You really are naive if you think there are free election in a terrorist state that uses it civilians as fodder for profit to fund terrorism.

El Correcto

god is dead

Before Hamas it was the PLO under Yassar Arafat. Look into the PLO Jordanian conflict and the violence that followed that with PLO supporting terrorist groups like black September that did the whole Olympic Munich attack.

I wouldn’t really call that moderate.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Uh oh.

WOW! The terrorists are claiming victmhood.

And you’re buying it. 🙄

rickyb

Papa doc was also elected in a “free” election.
You really are naive if you think there are free election in a terrorist state that uses it civilians as fodder for profit to fund terrorism.
it was free and hamas honored the ceasefire until israel broke it

and no one i listen to supports hamas or israel

rickyb

Before Hamas it was the PLO under Yassar Arafat. Look into the PLO Jordanian conflict and the violence that followed that with PLO supporting terrorist groups like black September that did the whole Olympic Munich attack.

I wouldn’t really call that moderate.
israel likely poisoned him

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"The U.S. Department of State has no higher priority than the safety and security of U.S. citizens overseas, including U.S. government personnel and their dependents. The State Department has teams communicating 24/7 with U.S. citizens and providing them assistance through phone calls, an online form, and the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program," a State Department spokesperson told Just the News. "U.S. citizens in need of assistance should complete the crisis intake form on travel.state.gov, and we will continue to provide updates to U.S. citizens who have registered via our online crisis intake form as information becomes available."
"U.S. law requires that departure assistance to private U.S. citizens and third country nationals generally be provided via a loan from the U.S. government. It requires that U.S. government coordinated evacuation of private U.S. citizens or third country nationals be provided 'on a reimbursable basis to the maximum extent practicable,'" the spokesperson continued. "U.S. citizen and third country national passengers on U.S. government-coordinated evacuations are generally required to sign a promissory note, which is a form attesting to their agreement to repay the U.S. government."

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
stop giving israel 17% of its war budget every year to colonize

"They exercise veto power on the UN Security Council blocking anything like a ceasefire truce and negotiations toward a permanent two-state resolution as envisioned by The Oslo Accords and the Arab-Israeli Peace Process signed by all parties on September 13, 1993."

The money we give them in war money is to prevent this from happening but Muslims gonna Muslim.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Baby Ricky is a typical liberal distraction.
While he’s running his mouth about things he obviously knows absolutely nothing about, let the IDF wipe out whomever conducted, took any part in or turned a blind eye on the mass murders that were being planned.
Hopefully Biden is going there to tell Israel that we’ll demolish Iran if there is a northern assault from Hez.

rickyb

Baby Ricky is a typical liberal distraction.
While he’s running his mouth about things he obviously knows absolutely nothing about, let the IDF wipe out whomever conducted, took any part in or turned a blind eye on the mass murders that were being planned.
Hopefully Biden is going there to tell Israel that we’ll demolish Iran if there is a northern assault from Hez.
im not a liberal

liberal is political centre

shows what you know