Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

LMAO!!! This explains alot
if you watch star wars by george lucas, they talk about democracy and power. i am extremely skeptical of concentrated power. the right wing is correct in their argument about putting too much power in government, but the right skimps out on economic concentrated power in capitalism

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
if you watch star wars by george lucas, they talk about democracy and power. i am extremely skeptical of concentrated power. the right wing is correct in their argument about putting too much power in government, but the right skimps out on economic concentrated power in capitalism
How can you place the priority of those two things in the order that you do. Regardless of how you feel about capitalism you can’t possibly suggest it is worth another Adolph Hitler or a Stalin or Mao.

rickyb

You dismissed what Hamas did over a week ago as justified. They were resisting. Rape is a part of war. And so on.
hamas likely has a right to fight back under israeli colonization

rape and war go hand in hand - that has nothing to do with israel occupation.

vantexan

hamas likely has a right to fight back under israeli colonization

rape and war go hand in hand - that has nothing to do with israel occupation.
You're justifying the war crimes they committed. Israel is surrounded by countries that would love to destroy it. The Palestinians are part of that. And you're aiding them.

rickyb

You're justifying the war crimes they committed. Israel is surrounded by countries that would love to destroy it. The Palestinians are part of that. And you're aiding them.
israel has stolen land from other countries through violence because thats zionisms plan is it not?

rickyb

Explain how Israel has stolen land from other countries. Also please explain how they are the exception and worthy of singling out.
well theyve stolen 80 to 90% of palestine

is this the zionists goal?

1697583903965.png

in israel they debate do they want a large israel or a small israel?