Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

MORS HOSTIBUS

Do prisoners get reformed in prison? The situation breeds "freedom fighters". No jobs, no education, and a religion that uses war to advance its adherents. It's not getting any better and Israel is in a no win situation outside of a two Korean type ending.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It’s pretty clear IDF did not bomb that hospital. Their own warheads probably detonated weapons stored there.
It’s amazing how the MSM, Biden and his thug gang of imbeciles jump to blaming Israel and the poor, innocent Muslims.

Turn it up Israel!
It was completely Israel. Hamas does not have weapons that can take out a whole building.

vantexan

It was completely Israel. Hamas does not have weapons that can take out a whole building.
Yeah, Israel with the whole world watching is going to take out a hospital full of women and children. Israel has the power to completely flatten Gaza but no, they're going after specific targets so they can get the worst PR possible. Brilliant!

Box Ox

It hit the parking lot, not the building.
HL.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
why are you defending trash? its insane whats going on in israel, the country seems to be fascist.
Why are you so stupid? You have absolutely no clue what’s going on. If you weren’t so pathetic it would be funny. I feel bad for idiots like you, you’re all headed for a really bad end.

rickyb

Why are you so stupid? You have absolutely no clue what’s going on. If you weren’t so pathetic it would be funny. I feel bad for idiots like you, you’re all headed for a really bad end.
legendary chris hedges who was a journalist in israel / palestine for NYtimes and norm finkelstein