Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
zionism - a jewish supreme arab free state - is insane

guess which country interferes in US elections the most ;)
Syria, Iran, and 22 other countries in the region are exactly what you are screaming about. All other religions free Muslim only, Arab only states. You have been twisted by the Kool-Aid and the Dark Side!

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
The hospital images are now coming in and the only thing that was hit was the parking lot. And video shows the rockets being launched and the hospital impact happening right in front of the launches. The Palestinian health authorities have lied and are likely lying about everything.

rickyb

The hospital images are now coming in and the only thing that was hit was the parking lot. And video shows the rockets being launched and the hospital impact happening right in front of the launches. The Palestinian health authorities have lied and are likely lying about everything.
israel has killed hundreds of times more civilians than palestine over the decades

zionism is about an arab (palestinian) free, jewish supreme state, and the debate in israel is how big the state will be

the country is nuts

rickyb

people protesting Israel occupation and US support in countries around the world

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
israel runs the worlds largest concentration camp
IMG_4969.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OOPS!