Pay wrong

Mdet

Hi last Saturday they told me to in and it now shows I was late for that day. On September 14th are start time was 5:00am my time card showed 445am and I asked them to fix it and they never did. It now shows I was late for no reason. My issue can they fix my times for late for no reason at all?

JJinVA

Happened to me a few times. I usually just ask the dispatcher or the person at the desk to fix it and its fixed that day. Sometimes when they ask me to come in and run an EAM it sets my start time for midnight for some reason and they have to adjust it.

Mdet

Happened to me a few times. I usually just ask the dispatcher or the person at the desk to fix it and its fixed that day. Sometimes when they ask me to come in and run an EAM it sets my start time for midnight for some reason and they have to adjust it.
Hey can I file for them not fixing it at all ? It has been a week can they fix both that Saturday and that Monday

JJinVA

Hey can I file for them not fixing it at all ? It has been a week can they fix both that Saturday and that Monday

They can fix it all the way up to right before payday. I always try to keep stewards out of things until I absolutely feel like i have to get them involved but thats just me. Most problems can be settled between yourself and management simply by communicating

Mdet

They can fix it all the way up to right before payday. I always try to keep stewards out of things until I absolutely feel like i have to get them involved but thats just me. Most problems can be settled between yourself and management simply by communicating
It sucks when u are the union steward and they :censored2:ed up your own check and u have to get the other union steward to fix it. Our management has no clue what they are doing