Photo of the day

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
called-1.jpg

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
I'll bet...-40 degrees? Naaah, I'll pass.

No -40 this winter. I think the lowest was -32. We did get a butt load of snow though. The coldest I ever saw here was -52-----yes we worked that day. It only warmed up that day to about - 20. I think the high temp for that whole week was about -10. I sure don't miss that crap. Yes we did leave our trucks running----all day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No -40 this winter. I think the lowest was -32. We did get a butt load of snow though. The coldest I ever saw here was -52-----yes we worked that day. It only warmed up that day to about - 20. I think the high temp for that whole week was about -10. I sure don't miss that crap. Yes we did leave our trucks running----all day.
Honestly Rod..just stepping outside when it's THAT cold out...could you tell the difference between -32 and -40 degrees? lol

oldngray

nowhere special

Any towns named Brass Monkey around there?

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
Sorry everyone, I know it was a terrible winter in the lower 48 but we had the best winter ever!!! I don't think we even got as low as 20. Snow was an all time low of 18 inches ALL season.

degill7994

Sorry everyone, I know it was a terrible winter in the lower 48 but we had the best winter ever!!! I don't think we even got as low as 20. Snow was an all time low of 18 inches ALL season.
Rub it in. I live in the south and we got to -8 and about 36" of snow.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 23 years
Honestly Rod..just stepping outside when it's THAT cold out...could you tell the difference between -32 and -40 degrees? lol

25-35-45 below----it all feels the same---especially if there is a wind.
That's why I have a heated garage. I can get into my truck while its warm---drive to town--- park just outside the door of my favorite saloon--- have a couple---use my remote starter to warm up the truck and pull back in to my heated garage. Like Gunny Highway says--- Improvise- adapt- overcome: