Photo of the day

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Contestant in the Iditarod Dog sled race in Alaska near the White Mountain checkpoint. It is a 975 mile race.
_59061544_014249093-1.jpg

Nice example of getting a 3D feel in a 2D plane.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Again, something I didn't know I had !! It's like once I send something, I toss the impression in the old brain wastebasket.
:crazy2:
My apologies Joyce. I had to go back and look and the photos in question actually came from someone else. I'm sorry if I made you question your sanity. OOOOPS! I will be happy to forward them to you so you DO have them. :kickme:

moreluck

golden ticket member
My apologies Joyce. I had to go back and look and the photos in question actually came from someone else. I'm sorry if I made you question your sanity. OOOOPS! I will be happy to forward them to you so you DO have them. :kickme:

Thanks.....my sanity is restored (for the time being) . Got the e-mail and love the sheep happily skipping down the center of the road.

texan

A pilot infaltes his ballon as he prepares for the first flight at the International Hot Air Balloon Festival at Putrajaya, Malaysia.
_59088639_014262081-1.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks.....my sanity is restored (for the time being) . Got the e-mail and love the sheep happily skipping down the center of the road.
I believe that road that you are referring to is (or was, the have changed the route designation to Hwy 491) Hwy 666 from Gallup NM to Ship Rock NM and on up into CO. I've been on the road many a time and it looks very much like it.

texan

3 year old looks up at the Williams Tower Waterfall at the Gerald D. Hines Waterpark on 13 March in
Houston Texas.
TWIP-120315-10_ss_full.jpg

texan

Sheet metal hangs from the Brooklyn Bridge after a crane being carried on a vessel struck the underside of the span
on 13 March. Officials report there is no structural damage to the bridge.
TWIP-120315-13_ss_full.jpg

texan

Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, presents a shamrock to "Conmael", the Irish hound mascot at Aldershot army base
in southern England March 17, 2012. She was presenting shamrocks to members of the 1st Battalion Irish Guards, a tradition
on St Patrick's Day. REUTERS/Toby Melville
2012-03-17T133147Z_01_TOB503_RTRIDSP_3_BRITAIN.jpg

texan

Philadelphia Phillies outfielder John Mayberry Jr. (R) signs autographs for fans before a St. Patrick's Day spring training
baseball game against the Toronto Blue Jays in Clearwater, Florida, March 17, 2012.
2012-03-17T194150Z_681767417_GM1E83I0AKG01_RTRMADP_3_BASEBALL.jpg