Photo of the day

texan

Wintry weather has retured to Scottland following the mildest March on record.
_59461251_hi014427472.jpg

texan

The British Navy's HMS Dauntless, one of the largest and most powerful destroyers, has set sail for
the Falkland Islands yesterday.
_59483610_014435977-1.jpg

texan

The Olympic Silver meadlist weightlifter Dmitry Klokov training for this years 2012 Olympics in London.
_59478007_014430229-1.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
The Olympic Silver meadlist weightlifter Dmitry Klokov training for this years 2012 Olympics in London.
_59478007_014430229-1.jpg

He sure has a lot of pictures of guys hanging on his walls. I wonder how much he can lift with his pinky finger?

klein

Für Meno :)
It has gotten worse since this morning, we are still under a heavy snowfall currently.

Edmonton spring snow storm snarls traffic

Power outages reported across city, road in terrible condition

CBC News

images

texan

It has gotten worse since this morning, we are still under a heavy snowfall currently.

Edmonton spring snow storm snarls traffic

Power outages reported across city, road in terrible condition

CBC News

images

You thought it was all over. Then pulse from the north, and hello.....

I also wonder about us in the US.

We have had strong April snowstorms here. It is only April 5th.

texan

Participants of the Martin Luther King candlelight vigil gather at the Martin Luther King Memorial
in DC on the 44th Anniversary of his assassination.
_59506943_hi014441596.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn, you're good!! :faint:

My half ton extended cab 4 X 4 Silverado had an estimated MPG of 17 city and 21 highway on it when I bought it. Just one time I got 17 MPG on a road trip but for the most part I get about 13 -14 MPG. I don't even pay attention to the MPG it gets anymore because it always disappointing. So much for their estimates. I think it was Honda that got caught padding their MPG figures which is kind of funny because my wifes Accord is rated at 33 MPG but I have no problem getting 36 MPG out of it on trips. I will take a "problem" like that anyday.

texan

Pope Benedict XVI delivers his "Urbi et Orbi" message and Blessing from the central balcony of St Peter's Basilica
in Rome at the end of Easter Mass.
pope53998_014467792.jpg

texan

Nissan's 2013 SRT Viper is unveiled at the New York International Auto Show held at the Jacob Javits Center on
April 4, 2012 in New York City. The annual car show offers previews of next year's models along with
the introduction of concept vehicles.

New-York-International-Auto-Show_9_1.jpg

Nissan's 2013 SRT Viper is unveiled at the New York International Auto Show held at the Jacob Javits Center on
April 4, 2012 in New York City. The annual car show offers previews of next year's models along with
the introduction of concept vehicles.

New-York-International-Auto-Show_9_1.jpg

Very cool but a Dodge/SRT not Nissan.

Already on my xmas wish list.