Photo of the day

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Only in America.Hey girl,it's hot...wanna go for a drive in my ride?
It's cool inside...

linconwithAC.jpg

I guess if you have to live in your car you may as well be cool. It's hard to see in the picture but there is a flat screen TV where the passenger seat should be.

texan

Frank Morris and the brothers Johan and Clarence Anglin escaped from their prison cells in Alcatraz Island's federal prision in
San Francisco Bay 50 years ago and are officially presumed to be dead.

Yet US Marshall Michael Dyke, pictured in a prison cell in Alcatraz, believes they may have survived.
_60842649_60842648.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
Frank Morris and the brothers Johan and Clarence Anglin escaped from their prison cells in Alcatraz Island's federal prision in
San Francisco Bay 50 years ago and are officially presumed to be dead.

Yet US Marshall Michael Dyke, pictured in a prison cell in Alcatraz, believes they may have survived.
_60842649_60842648.jpg

I do too. i believe they are hiding out with DB Cooper.

texan

Worlds highest battelfield. The Siachen galcier.
India and Pakistan both claim the area and have thousands of soldiers stationed there.
_60071714_siachen_lores_02.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have been watching these little guys since they were just black dots in the nest...2 hummingbirds! They'll beready to leave in a day or two.
HummingBird.JPG

DS

Fenderbender
I did some research today and found out I have a little Irish in me.
This is my grandfathers induction to the first world war.
Note at the bottom,12 yrs prior service in the Royal Navy.

grampagif.gif

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sadly, one of the hummingbirds fell or was pushed out of the nest. The evil brother/sister is all spread out in the nest now.
Mom only has to feed one now.

texan

Sadly, one of the hummingbirds fell or was pushed out of the nest. The evil brother/sister is all spread out in the nest now.
Mom only has to feed one now.

Watching / monitoring nature can hurt so bad, for those that care. It can pierce your heart.