Photo of the day

texan

The USS Iowa made her way through the main channel of the Port of Los Angeles to her permanent home,
Berth 87, in San Pedro, California.

The battelship, which served the US for six decades at sea, will dock at San Pedro to become a floating
museum.
_60819707_60819706.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
The USS Iowa made her way through the main channel of the Port of Los Angeles to her permanent home,
Berth 87, in San Pedro, California.

The battelship, which served the US for six decades at sea, will dock at San Pedro to become a floating
museum.
_60819707_60819706.jpg

What a great old ship---the stories it could tell would be amazing.

texan

Gannets nest on Brass Rock in the Firth of Forth, Dunbar Scotland. Atlantic gannets return with the
same mate, spending most of the year on the rock before leaving at the end of October and
traveling down to the coast of Africa.
_60978603_hi015087926.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care for their "bag lady" fashion sense, but I love the fact that they said, "screw PETA, we're making real fur backpacks and selling them for $17,000 each!!"

And that's why they are billionaires!! Go, M.K.& A.

I always thought they were strange looking little kids like Troll dolls! The circles under the eyes were weird.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Been getting hauls like this every three days or so from my garden I posted a month or so ago.
c12092be.jpg

My wife canned jalapeños, kosher dills, and now making salsa as we start to get overloaded with tomatoes. We also planted bells and cayannes that we add to the salsa. I think the only thing we didn't grow ourselves was the onions as they are plentiful and cheap this time of year.
37bcbb71.jpg