Photo of the day

texan

Fuel is still a problem in NY and Jersey
_63914496_vvd39vrw.jpg

texan

Relatives of U.S. President Barack Obama sing and dance as they run along a dirt road during celebrations
for his re-election at his ancestral home village of Nyangoma Kogelo, 367 miles west of Kenya's capital
Nairobi, on November 7, 2012.
pb-121107-kenya-da-03_photoblog900.jpg

PhotoBlog

Nimnim

The Nim
​No, nothing wrong with that. Just don't want one that thinks that she can spend spend spend while in the white house.

I don't know about her life before the White House, but it is quite damning how she's acted since. Shoot, I'm lucky if I can afford to drive out of town during my vacations.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't know about her life before the White House, but it is quite damning how she's acted since. Shoot, I'm lucky if I can afford to drive out of town during my vacations.
There will always be 2 sides to every story. Some choose to believe one side where others will choose to believe the other.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Relatives of U.S. President Barack Obama sing and dance as they run along a dirt road during celebrations
for his re-election at his ancestral home village of Nyangoma Kogelo, 367 miles west of Kenya's capital
Nairobi, on November 7, 2012.
pb-121107-kenya-da-03_photoblog900.jpg

PhotoBlog

This brings back memories of growing up in South Georgia.
All my pictures are in black and white but my memories are in color.

thenewb

the woman is a millionaire. was one before the white house. what else do you need to believe. they pay for their own vacations. including air fair. white house says they spend less than previous occupants.