Photo of the day

In YOUR opinion.

Some people find the other more touching.

You couldn't just say...."here's another photo...." You have to put another down to let your own light shine?

i didn't see it as a put down. Rather than more touching I would say more emotional.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Saw this on Texan's front stoop:

103218-490

gingerkat

^^
Texan, that is awesome! I want this for my backyard! I think this might be the place I could really learn to meditate and get some of the stress out of my life. Great find.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Be happy with who & what you are.
I've got a couple family members that were professional actors & musicians.
One has moved on, for the most part. The other is a mess, still stuck in the past.

Yeah, I keep telling myself that.But it still kinda bites being an underappreciated mechanic.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Wish I had his fingers.....and talent.....and money:dissapointed:
Have you seen the Maiden documentary of Bruce flying the band and crew to all the shows?
Never knew Steve was the musician he is. Obviously an incredible bassist, but in the documentary, the band gave him credit for his writing, producing, arrangement of their music.

texan

Yeah, I keep telling myself that.But it still kinda bites being an underappreciated mechanic.
I appreciate you brother.
You have at least one fan.
I imagine from your post, that others appreciate you.
I know your heart is good. That is really what matters.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Have you seen the Maiden documentary of Bruce flying the band and crew to all the shows?
Never knew Steve was the musician he is. Obviously an incredible bassist, but in the documentary, the band gave him credit for his writing, producing, arrangement of their music.
Yes, I have." Flight666" Bruce is quite a renaissance man. He was or is a ranked fencer too. I have also heard that Steve Harris is also a concert pianist, or at least capable of being one. Steve Harris IS Iron Maiden.