Photo of the day

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ventnor.jpg
Ventnor.jpg

texan

I was sad and mad that the same mod has deleted my post in other areas than
this, Photo of the Day over a period of time.

They were not attacks on other members to the best of my human memory.

I am sort of over it, and guess I should not post in other forum's with my thoughts, as they seem to
cause problems at times.

It is VERY Rarely, I must admit, but it is always the same moderator.

So as to not go against the grain, I will try to just post on Photo of the day, and not express
myself anywhere else except with perhaps politically correct non Faith, non opinions
of others post.

It will be hard, but I will try.

Forgive me for being a human that has an opinion other than a picture.

rod

Retired 23 years
this, Photo of the Day over a period of time.

They were not attacks on other members to the best of my human memory.

I am sort of over it, and guess I should not post in other forum's with my thoughts, as they seem to
cause problems at times.

It is VERY Rarely, I must admit, but it is always the same moderator.

So as to not go against the grain, I will try to just post on Photo of the day, and not express
myself anywhere else except with perhaps politically correct non Faith, non opinions
of others post.

It will be hard, but I will try.

Forgive me for being a human that has an opinion other than a picture.

Screw the mods Texan---post away. (I bet I know which mod it was)

texan

Officials and motor sport fans arrive for the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, also known as the
Race to the Clouds, at Pike National Forest Colorado.

DS

Fenderbender
this, Photo of the Day
of others post.
It will be hard, but I will try
Texan,I am in no way trying to derail your Photo of the Day thread.Every day,we look forward to the awesome pics you take the time to find and upload.
I found this little piece to try to appease you to try to put up with us.
Intolerance is ignorance matured. This sentence should be known by every single human being and taken to heart. The world would be a vastly different place if all people understood the truth of this and acted accordingly, uprooting from their hearts all traces of matured ignorance. (But please notice that I say “uprooting from their hearts”–not trying to forcibly alter the hearts of others. That is another terrible evil that is an offshoot of matured ignorance, as well.) We should carefully examine ourselves to make sure this has no place in us.- See more at: Dealing With Spiritual Opposition

Dealing With Spiritual Opposition

gateway_130526_Quilty_fires-600.JPG