Photo of the day

texan

Supermoon night 22 and 23 June 2013.

The moon is within 222,000 miles of Earth and turned full around 7:30 a.m . Right Now, but who can see it from
the US in the morning in all it's glory.

The moon is seen in its waxing gibbous stage as it rises behind the helicopter from the original Batman
television show, which people can ride at the New Jersey State Fair, Saturday, June 22, 2013, in East Rutherford, N.J

DS

Fenderbender
My caption for this "Uh oh I think we pissed off God"

images-5.jpeg

DS

Fenderbender
The last 2 photos were from Iceland.
The first is a volcano with insane electric behaviour,
the next is just awesome scenery

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

I had thoughts about a situation like this when I went on a roadcall with my fellow mechanic after our feeder driver ran over one with the tractor and 2 100% 28 footers. Looked like a pretty healthy specimen up until the moment he went under the first axle. There was a red streak on the highway about 3ft wide and 30 feet long.

I had thoughts about a situation like this when I went on a roadcall with my fellow mechanic after our feeder driver ran over one with the tractor and 2 100% 28 footers. Looked like a pretty healthy specimen up until the moment he went under the first axle. There was a red streak on the highway about 3ft wide and 30 feet long.

Not coffee, nicotine, or Truckers Choice amphetamines. Nothing wakes you up faster than a large animal hitting your yo truck.

Truck driver hits a bear - Made in Russia - YouTube