Politicians inciting violence

rickyb

Waters, after finishing her work agitating, will be safe in her compound as people are killed in the upcoming riots. How many dead from the LA riots?
arent cops killing 3 americans a day? so thats 1/3 of a 9/11 a year

1618932510798.png
1618932519836.png

MAKAVELI

Banned
Waters, after finishing her work agitating, will be safe in her compound as people are killed in the upcoming riots. How many dead from the LA riots?
Civil unrest brings about protests. Some of those protests turn into riots. This happens all across the world and is nothing new. 1992 and if anything happens in Minnesota would have happened without Waters. She's just political fodder for your :censored2: circle jerks.

Anthony1960

This crazy old bat and any other politician should be charged with inciting a riot when making comments like this.

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public." --Booker T. Washington
Just as bad as inciting a insurrection 🤦🏻‍♂️

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Civil unrest brings about protests. Some of those protests turn into riots. This happens all across the world and is nothing new. 1992 and if anything happens in Minnesota would have happened without Waters. She's just political fodder for your :censored2: circle jerks.
Bring in heavy force. Shut it down.

vantexan

I'm not talking about the leadership either. They voted for the officials who won't do anything but tell the police to stand down. The police are worthless because they'll just do whatever they're told to collect a check so you can't expect them to do anything helpful. If your home is under attack and you won't do anything to protect it, oh well. I thought we saw record first time gun buyers last year. Let's see it.
Do you expect average citizens to march down to riot areas and open fire on rioters? Do we really want to go there? The police have to follow orders too. Life isn't a movie where a noble cop stands up and leads by example to conquer evil. In the real world refusal to follow orders gets you fired and possibly prosecuted.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Do you expect average citizens to march down to riot areas and open fire on rioters? Do we really want to go there?
No. I expect them to stand by their homes and businesses with their neighbors and protect it. What are all the residents of these riot areas doing? Besides nothing.

The police have to follow orders too. Life isn't a movie where a noble cop stands up and leads by example to conquer evil.
I know. But they have the autonomy to choose whether to follow or not. The Right has this fantasy where the police and military are their friends but that's just not the case.

In the real world refusal to follow orders gets you fired and possibly prosecuted.
Like I said. They'll do anything they're told to collect their check. They know it's bull:censored2: but do it anyway because muh pension.

El Correcto

god is dead
arent cops killing 3 americans a day? so thats 1/3 of a 9/11 a year

View attachment 335061View attachment 335062
Iceland is a homogeneous white population.
Same with England and Wales. They didn’t ship in loads of blacks people like America.

vantexan

No. I expect them to stand by their homes and businesses with their neighbors and protect it. What are all the residents of these riot areas doing? Besides nothing.

I know. But they have the autonomy to choose whether to follow or not. The Right has this fantasy where the police and military are their friends but that's just not the case.

Like I said. They'll do anything they're told to collect their check. They know it's bull* but do it anyway because muh pension.
It's really easy to tell others to put their future on the line. Most of those cops would willingly go into dangerous situations to help and protect people. But if ordered to stand down what are they supposed to do? And I think we've seen what happens to people who fight back, protecting themselves and property. Look at Kyle Rittenhouse. The Left smears them. You know what I want? Enough people saying enough is enough and going down to the riots with guns and telling the rioters to clear out or else. I want the backlash. It's about time. But I hate that it may come to that because our political leaders stir the pot and allow these riots to happen. To listen to the Left they have the right to do just about anything with no repercussions and the Right has to take it. They're playing with fire and are either too slow or immature to realize it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also Iceland isn’t one of the biggest black market illicit drug trade targets in the world.
They don’t have Mexican cartels operating in their borders.

The drug trade results in lots of violence.