President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you not get that the Cruze built in Mexico for the American market isn't the same as the Cruze built in Mexico for the Mexican market? Assuming they even build one there for the Mexican market.
Do you not get that GM is making cars in Mexico for sale in the US, and at the same time closing assembly plants in the US?

Why are you defending that?
Bizarre.

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you not get that GM is making cars in Mexico for sale in the US, and at the same time closing assembly plants in the US?

Why are you defending that?
Bizarre.
goalposts-def.gif

bacha29

Agreed . We already know one of the 17 has been previously sanctioned for his abuses on past cases.

The gov has run amok. You have guys like Flynn who's lives have been ruined by these over reaches of "justice" while 53 percent of the country cheers them on for political gain. The brown shirts of Germany are looking like lightweights.
Newf look, quit running after the conspiracy theorists and focus on the facts that have been made pubic to this point.
As for Flynn, he is scheduled for sentencing on 12-18. He'll get a very light sentence and will still be able to keep his pension and medical benefits when he could easily been convicted on far more serious charges which would have likely resulted in much tougher penalties. .

vantexan

Newf look, quit running after the conspiracy theorists and focus on the facts that have been made pubic to this point.
As for Flynn, he is scheduled for sentencing on 12-18. He'll get a very light sentence and will still be able to keep his pension and medical benefits when he could easily been convicted on far more serious charges which would have likely resulted in much tougher penalties. .
He got charged with lying when the interrogators didn't believe he lied. Mueller brought in someone who contradicted his statements and said thus he lied. That's Mueller putting the screws to people, breaking them financially, in hopes of getting them to turn on Trump. Government at it's finest.

bacha29

He got charged with lying when the interrogators didn't believe he lied. Mueller brought in someone who contradicted his statements and said thus he lied. That's Mueller putting the screws to people, breaking them financially, in hopes of getting them to turn on Trump. Government at it's finest.
If you're talking about Flynn. They had collaborating evidence to back the charges and Flynn knew it. Manaforts lawyers got caught running back and forth from the WH telling WH lawyers what the Mueller team was up to and what they knew. The prospect of financial ruin didn't stop them or worry them. Therefore, why should it be a matter of concern to you?

vantexan

If you're talking about Flynn. They had collaborating evidence to back the charges and Flynn knew it. Manaforts lawyers got caught running back and forth from the WH telling WH lawyers what the Mueller team was up to and what they knew. The prospect of financial ruin didn't stop them or worry them. Therefore, why should it be a matter of concern to you?
Flynn had to sell his house and they were threatening his son. Your Republican hero Mueller is a thug.

vantexan

Wut.
Are you just throwing crap out there to see what sticks?

What's sad is I'm actually agreeing with Trump for once, and you're siding with a US company exporting our jobs. Weird.
No, I said GM has to offer products people want to buy to stay afloat. They're doing what they're doing to stay solvent. Trump shouldn't be blamed for their bad decisions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, I said GM has to offer products people want to buy to stay afloat. They're doing what they're doing to stay solvent.
Ford is eliminating their sedans too, but they're retooling those plants to build SUV's and trucks. Why are you defending this crap?
Trump shouldn't be blamed for their bad decisions.
He wouldn't be, if he hadn't gone there and promised all those people that jobs were coming back. He told people who had been laid off not to sell their houses, ffs, what kind of idiot toys with peoples lives like that?

Total narcissist.

bacha29

Flynn had to sell his house and they were threatening his son. Your Republican hero Mueller is a thug.
Who is "they" and what collaborated evidence that you have to support your accusation regarding threats being made toward his son? Furthermore it would appear that in your mind's eye a Republican can do no wrong therefore how could Mueller be a thug? He's just a Republican trying to nail crooked Republican's.

newfie

I'm sorry you didn't like my politically biased facts that contradicted your politically biased facts.
the fact is neither one of us knows what mueller has but somehow you thought your wild speculative fantasy was more truthful then mine. I don't mind trading these fantasies with you if that's what you really enjoy.

newfie

No, I said GM has to offer products people want to buy to stay afloat. They're doing what they're doing to stay solvent. Trump shouldn't be blamed for their bad decisions.

and now it appears they are going to try to ruin Jerome Corsi . The Mueller team is so desperate that they tried turn a well known birther and conspiracy theorist into the missing link. in the process they will completely ruin this wack job because he did not fabricate the requested information.

newfie

Who is "they" and what collaborated evidence that you have to support your accusation regarding threats being made toward his son? Furthermore it would appear that in your mind's eye a Republican can do no wrong therefore how could Mueller be a thug? He's just a Republican trying to nail crooked Republican's.

suddenly someone who has been slinging nonsense without evidence requests evidence. Gee wilikers.

vantexan

They is Mueller and his team. When asked why he entered a guilty plea Flynn said that beyond what it was costing him financially Mueller threatened to go after his son because Flynn and son were in business together.

bacha29

I'm sorry you didn't like my politically biased facts that contradicted your politically biased facts.
the fact is neither one of us knows what mueller has but somehow you thought your wild speculative fantasy was more truthful then mine. I don't mind trading these fantasies with you if that's what you really enjoy.
What is happening is no fantasy. A foreign power has been proven to have attempted to influence the 2016 election. The depth of that intrusion into the American political system , the extent to which it influenced the election's outcome as well who was involved both foreign and domestic is what is driving the investigation.
Given what that this foreign has been proven to have done on that front begs the question. What are it's capabilities when it come to infiltrating the US military and intelligence networks?

bacha29

They is Mueller and his team. When asked why he entered a guilty plea Flynn said that beyond what it was costing him financially Mueller threatened to go after his son because Flynn and son were in business together.
Why are you so obsessed with the fact that Flynn could be ruined financially? The focus is the fact that he was earning money representing the interest of a foreign nation while operating as an UNREGISTERED foreign agent. He knew that US law required him to register as a foreign agent but he made the conscious decision not to register. Why? Simple....Income tax evasion. Yes, his kid was in business with him and given the actions of his father the FBI has good reason to ask a judge for a warrant .