President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't blame Trump when a company fires workers and I don't give him credit when they hire workers.

I'm just pointing out his broken promises. His followers are a little delusional about what he can do.
gm had problems way before Trump got there. Again I'm not going to blame the guy for doing whatever he can to bring jobs back.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
GM needs to locate its plants on the Mexican border with California so those South/Central American caravans will have a destination, and GM will still have a U.S. presence with a mexican workforce. Then they can drive into California to vote.

Win/win

(OK, who moved the sarcasm font?)
the car Compaines want lower labor cost and foreign countries will work for peanuts

bacha29

You're not too bright are you. The point would be that one of your previous posters mention the fact that Mueller is a republican as if somehow that as supposed to give us an advantage .while in fact Comey was also supposed to be a republican but you can see that his ego and his arrogance over rode his political affiliation. Not to mention it was later found out that Comey has a house full of liberal wives and daughters that all attended the woman's Rally and clearly influenced him so while he may claim to be a republican he is anything but.
Comey swore to uphold the law not to shield Republican's from the law. And by the way neither his wife nor his daughter's are FBI agents.
Look man, instead of continuing to grab at straws just let events unfold and truth be known.

vantexan

Man, you are trying so hard to spin this.

The factory they build Cruzes at in Mexico sells those cars in the US. They're shutting down the US factory and keeping the Mexican one open.

You will perform all sorts of mental gymnastics to defend Trump, it's hilarious.
You said they could keep the factory in the U.S. to sell the car overseas, like in Mexico. No, they can't. The Cruze built in Mexico for the U.S. market is no more, it's being discontinued. Cars built in Mexico for the Mexican market don't meet U.S. safety standards. And are a lot cheaper to build and cost a lot less. You aren't going to keep a U.S. factory open to build that type car because there's not enough money in it to pay both U.S. wages and transportation costs to Mexico and elsewhere. And doubtful the government would allow such a car to be built here anyways. There's more to it than you think, but you think you know better so I might as well be talking to a wall.

vantexan

We really don't know until he presents his case.

My concerns would be the Dems he had working for him , his cozy ties with Clinton and Obama in the past and the way he previously botched the anthrax investigation.
Rod Rosenstein is a Republican, but his wife is, or was, a Clinton lawyer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You said they could keep the factory in the U.S. to sell the car overseas, like in Mexico. No, they can't. The Cruze built in Mexico for the U.S. market is no more, it's being discontinued. Cars built in Mexico for the Mexican market don't meet U.S. safety standards. And are a lot cheaper to build and cost a lot less.
You are wrong, you're just making crap up. The car built in Mexico meets US safety standards, they sell it here. Ttku.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You are wrong, you're just making crap up. The car built in Mexico meets US safety standards, they sell it here. Ttku.
Really?
Not all cars are legal for import to the US.
The Mexican made VW Beetle was not legal for import when it was made. They stopped making them in 2003.
Cars older than 25 years old are eligible for import (except California) but there is a lot of paperwork.