President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

“It’s my belief as a former Federal Election Commission member that such payments were not “campaign-related” – and therefore the rules and regulations governing campaign contributions don’t apply.”

The problem with this theory is it ignores that David Pecker of American Media, Inc has already been granted immunity and testified that AMI had meetings with Trump and Cohen to discuss how hush money payments would be made; specifically to benefit the Trump campaign.

newfie

“It’s my belief as a former Federal Election Commission member that such payments were not “campaign-related” – and therefore the rules and regulations governing campaign contributions don’t apply.”

The problem with this theory is it ignores that David Pecker of American Media, Inc has already been granted immunity and testified that AMI had meetings with Trump and Cohen to discuss how hush money payments would be made; specifically to benefit the Trump campaign.

If I had known your knowledge over rules the knowledge and expertise of the election commissioner I would surely have quoted you instead.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
If I had known your knowledge over rules the knowledge and expertise of the election commissioner I would surely have quoted you instead.

He is also the manager of the Heritage Foundation's Election Law Reform Initiative and a senior legal fellow in Heritage's Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies.

And that he left out that inconvenient AMI meeting fact doesn’t mean I know more than he does. Just means he left it out of his piece.

BrownArmy

It is ironic though, or maybe just politics...

If Obama had declared ISIS ‘defeated’, handing Russia a win, screwing our steadfast Kurdish allies, making the ‘last-straw’ decision that made the last and best General in the Administration resign, plus screwing over our allies in the region:

Newfie’s head would explode with righteous anger.

But it’s Donnie Dumbo, so Newfie’s on board.

Tie, if you’re listening, put the Kool-Aid down.

Trump, once again, is in waaaay over his head and it’s showing.

Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Another night, another Hootenanny!
  • 59742DD2-60A1-481E-82E4-9059449AD43B.jpeg
    Another night, another Hootenanny!