President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nothing else ... I just wanted to respond to your belligerent and ignorant post one more time.
giphy (30).gif

Go dry your pusillanimous punk

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That explains your not understanding what he says.

Sounds like something Pelosi or Obama would say.

This says more about what people lump under Civil Rights more than it does about Trump.
Equal opportunity is not the same as equal results.
Every loser has an excuse while overlooking their own lack of abilities and motivation.

These type of generalized attacks is why there is no discourse between the left and the right.

Nothing else ... I just wanted to respond to your belligerent and ignorant post one more time.

And one more time for gosh sake.
tenor (26).gif

refineryworker05

I posted many months ago that what trump supporters love about trump is the racism, the anti muslim stuff, the anti Mexican immigrant hatred.

And as trump has broken every single campaign promise( no draining the swamp, no wall, ACA still exists, not bringing back manufacturing, didn't increase his own taxes with his tax policy, coal is still dying, increased the deficit, to name just few) without losing substantial support from his core, the truth of that post about what binds trump supporters to trump is proven everyday.

Just remember trump supporters are the same people who cheer leaded us into the IRAQ war, they were the same phony tea party supporters worried about deficits, now they are silent at trump saying the Iraq war was a mistake from the start and wrong and trump increasing the deficit.

refineryworker05

The level of degradation of the nation that trump supporters favor is astonishing. trump says on live tv oh Russia was right to invade Afghanistan, in direct contradiction to Saint Ronald Reagan and republican orthodoxy on this issue for decades and they say nothing. It doesn't matter.

Public policy is irrelevant to conservatives. It is the white nationalism that they love and ensuring that rich people get richer through deficit financed tax cuts.

Again, trump is ignorant, a criminal, a liar of such extreme, incompetent, has almost no core beliefs except anti black racism, anti muslim sentiment, and anti Mexican rhetoric, and for conservative voters that's all they need.

The rest of trump's policies don't matter to them.

refineryworker05

The self delusion or dishonesty of trump supporters.
They pretend they support trump for various "policy" reasons like oh the performance of the stock market, or he is gonna bring back coal or manufacturing jobs or oh he negotiated to de-nuclearize N. Korea, etc and oh he is going to get rid of NAFTA by doing a trade deal that's just like NAFTA, but renamed and he is going to get rid of the ACA and so on, but when those policies inevitably fail, they just move on to some other pretend reason to support trump.

Its the racism they love.

vantexan

They pretend they support trump for various "policy" reasons like oh the performance of the stock market, or he is gonna bring back coal or manufacturing jobs or oh he negotiated to de-nuclearize N. Korea, etc and oh he is going to get rid of NAFTA by doing a trade deal that's just like NAFTA, but renamed and he is going to get rid of the ACA and so on, but when those policies inevitably fail, they just move on to some other pretend reason to support trump.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Love how Trump haters jump on any reason to be critical if there isn't immediate results. As for the identity politics you always play it's a worn out record. Many in the minority communities have realized the finger pointing blame game you're playing isn't helping them. What they need you aren't providing.

refineryworker05

Rome wasn't built in a day. Love how Trump haters jump on any reason to be critical if there isn't immediate results. As for the identity politics you always play it's a worn out record. Many in the minority communities have realized the finger pointing blame game you're playing isn't helping them. What they need you aren't providing.

I wish trump would have given everyone insurance like he promised. I wish he would have raised taxes on the rich like he promised and I wish he didn't make anti- black statements like why do we have immigrants coming from craphole nation's like Haiti and Africa and not Norway, but sadly he didn't keep those promises and he said that racist nonsense.

All politics is identity politics. We couldn't even discuss politics without using various identities that divide Americans into sub groups.

When republicans go on about "gun owners", or "middle class families" or "job creators" or "Christians", or even "republicans" those are ALL identities.

As far as what minority voters want.... the vast majority of those voters don't want republican governance based on their votes. There is a reason the republican party is 90% white in a nation that is no where near 90% white.

newfie

320 thousands jobs added in december , previous months revised upward. Tax cuts allowing me to keep more of my money. what exactly am i supposed to hate about this?