President Trump

vantexan

Figured I wouldn't include them since abortion and murder are two tooootally different things. Especially since abortion is legal, and by that definition, not murder, right?

Was just to inform @vantexan of the CDC-reported abortion numbers.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it right. If so then was slavery ok? Jim Crow laws? And I've asked this before...if abortion isn't murder then why is it when a pregnant woman is murdered the defendant is charged with two murders? What those numbers don't reflect is the disproportionate amount of black babies aborted. Guess the Left was concerned about a growing black population.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
What those numbers don't reflect is the disproportionate amount of black babies aborted. Guess the Left was concerned about a growing black population.

I really wish conservative parents in the south would acknowledge that their teens and young adults are gonna :censored2: no matter what and provide them with a solid sex education and contraceptives. It's why the national abortion rate has dropped since its peak in the 90s. It could drop a lot further still.

vantexan

I really wish conservative parents in the south would acknowledge that their teens and young adults are gonna :censored2: no matter what and they should provide them with a solid sex education and contraceptives. It's why the national abortion rate has dropped since its peak in the 80s. It could drop a lot further still.
The South has the highest percentage of black residents, and they are disproportionately represented in abortion statistics. Since 90%+ of black voters vote Democrat I doubt you can put that on conservatives.

Returntosender

CDEC8D57-E156-4D8C-A0E6-B59658B19A91.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
You now agree the FBI was corrupt under Obama?
I don’t know how you can call it corrupt when they followed the rules, regulations, and procedures that 98% of Americans seemed to want and had codified in the Patriot Act.

Again, what did you think would happen?

newfie

I don’t know how you can call it corrupt when they followed the rules, regulations, and procedures that 98% of Americans seemed to want and had codified in the Patriot Act.

Yes those poor FBI guys couldn't help theirselves they were victims of a process that made them dishonestly start a bogus Russia investigation

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Lying to a FISA judge is part of the rules, regulations, and procedures specified under the Patriot Act.

Note: I was against Patriot Act after 9/11 and I still am today.