President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope, we're all going to die anyways. I would refuse any treatment that involved aborted babies. How's that any different than the Chinese executing prisoners then harvesting their organs to sell for big money? It's despicable.
Ya because using a 5 day old unwanted embryo from IVF treatment is the equivalent of killing prisoners to sell their organs.

LMFAO, you're hilarious.

vantexan

Ya because using a 5 day old unwanted embryo from IVF treatment is the equivalent of killing prisoners to sell their organs.

LMFAO, you're hilarious.
We're murdering babies in the U.S. by the millions, and harvest their organs in places like Planned Parenthood, while over in China they murder prisoners, including political prisoners, and harvest their organs to put in people the same day. It's a big business, or at least it was. I think it was 20/20 who reported it years ago.

vantexan

Easy to say now. I have a feeling that if you had an otherwise terminal disease, you'd want some more information to help you decide whether what @DriveInDriveOut just referred to is actually an abortion.
If the stem cells are pulled from an aborted fetus I already know my answer. I'm 57, hope to make it to at least 75, but if I don't that's just the way it is.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
We're murdering babies in the U.S. by the millions
No we're not.

Abortion statistics in the United States - Wikipedia

m11g7.png