President Trump

Box Ox

Trump beat the Dem's best hope in 2016. Y'all haven't got a chance in hell in 2020. Life is sweet.*

*Unless you're a Democrat!

I think you’d be right if the election were only going to be about the quality of candidate the Democrats pick. It won’t be. We’re going to be learning a whole lot more about the Trumps between now and next November. Things that might be OK with Orange God believers, but not with most people.

vantexan

I think you’d be right if the election were only going to be about the quality of candidate the Democrats pick. It won’t be. We’re going to be learning a whole lot more about the Trumps between now and next November. Things that might be OK with Orange God believers, but not with most people.
You might, and if not the Dems will make it up!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pay young man pay. Pay until it hurts! I will live just as well as you on the money you're shelling out. Bwahahahaha!!
Are you high?
You move around aimlessly in third world countries.

I'm in the United States of America.

Please, share with the class which country you think is better than America comrade.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think the people not suffering from TDS have already seen the Trumps but they have seen the Dimwits as well.
The last two weeks have been catastrophic for the Dimwits and now that the House Dims have to start taking stands and taking positions ... well, the Dims are already spinning out of control.

LarryBird

You might, and if not the Dems will make it up!
Do you really believe that nonsense?

Like seriously?

If so, please tell me what you consider factual, and where you get the information and news that you can rely upon to be 100% true and factual?

Also tell me how you can trust a man who introduced the term 'alternative facts' into the popular lexicon(by way of his proxy, Kellyanne Conway).

vantexan

Are you high?
You move around aimlessly in third world countries.

I'm in the United States of America.

Please, share with the class which country you think is better than America comrade.
Let's see, beautiful weather year-round, beautiful scenery, low costs, can watch American tv on fiber optic internet, delicious food including fresh fruit all year. How much would you pay in the States for such a lifestyle? And that's just it, without all of that you'll still pay through the nose. I love the U.S., but not what people like you are turning it into.

vantexan

Do you really believe that nonsense?

Like seriously?

If so, please tell me what you consider factual, and where you get the information and news that you can rely upon to be 100% true and factual?

Also tell me how you can trust a man who introduced the term 'alternative facts' into the popular lexicon(by way of his proxy, Kellyanne Conway).
Seriously, how many retractions has the Press had to make? I thought you'd be more informed, being from Bahston.

BrownArmy

Let's see, beautiful weather year-round, beautiful scenery, low costs, can watch American tv on fiber optic internet, delicious food including fresh fruit all year. How much would you pay in the States for such a lifestyle? And that's just it, without all of that you'll still pay through the nose. I love the U.S., but not what people like you are turning it into.

Right, but we’re in the States.

I own my home, I’m working like a dog but I’m saving like a b.

Gonna take another decade and a half, but my Retirement is looking sweet.

Oh yeah, and I live in the States!

LarryBird

Seriously, how many retractions has the Press had to make? I thought you'd be more informed, being from Bahston.
I'm not from boston, or even Massachusetts for that matter. Hell, I don't even live in New England, and never have.

That's a mind :censored2:, huh? That someone could be a Larry Bird fan, and not be from Boston. Whoa.