President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
You realize that's a chart made by a patent lawyer who posted it to Facebook and it went viral right? She started a company to try and profit off of that. Hardly something I would use to judge where to get my information.

You really should do your research buddy.
She does have a methodology, however, and her conclusions do have some common sense logic to them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You realize that's a chart made by a patent lawyer who posted it to Facebook and it went viral right? She started a company to try and profit off of that. Hardly something I would use to judge where to get my information.
She does have a methodology, however, and her conclusions do have some common sense logic to them.
The Mediabiaschart she developed has been recognized by many political pundits as a good reliable tool.
In fact, the developer of this chart Vanessa Otero, has received a grant for $32,000 to refine her chart.
Even if you disagree with the exact placement of a news source on the chart, it still gives one a reasonable place to understand where a news source is coming from and any slant they add to a news story.

BTW, Vanessa states she is a liberal, so you should be OK with it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Mediabiaschart she developed has been recognized by many political pundits as a good reliable tool.
Oh well gee, if the talking heads that sheep like you watch approve of it.......

Then that's all the more reason to not take it seriously.

The creator of the chart is a liberal so I guess that explains why you like it.
Carry on Cuxster.

rickyb

making america great again has more to do with what actions average people take than who you elect president. its decayed for the same reasons.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
There's not much chance that Trump wins in 2020 imo. The democrats will not be so apathetic about voting this time around, regardless of if they're in love with the candidate or not. A perfect storm of lackluster candidate, polling that said it dems had it in the bag, russian propaganda, and Comey's news drop preceding the election formed to push Trump over the top.

Pretty much how I saw it. I think the Benghazi crap and Comey's stunt just turned voters away. The voter turn out was at a 20 year low. Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics.

I also saw a study that had over 2 million voters leaving the presidential pick blank. Those voters were less turned off by the down ballet races.

Clinton received 3 million more votes than did Trump but Trump won some very close and ultimately game changing markets!

LarryBird

Not interested in going back to review your novellas.
It's 2 sentences and directly above.

And now it's directly below these words...
LarryBird said:
There's not much chance that Trump wins in 2020 imo. The democrats will not be so apathetic about voting this time around, regardless of if they're in love with the candidate or not. A perfect storm of lackluster candidate, polling that said it dems had it in the bag, russian propaganda, and Comey's news drop preceding the election formed to push Trump over the top.

Box Ox

It's 2 sentences and directly above.

And now it's directly below these words...
LarryBird said:

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Box Ox

Yes, you were clearly asleep.

That's why you're making posts that were already covered on this page.

Try to keep up with the thread if you're going to post in it.

News for ya: Everything you’ve been saying since you landed here recently has been covered earlier in this thread and on this forum. You’re not breaking new ground either.

LarryBird

News for ya: Everyhing you’ve been saying since you landed here recently has been covered earlier in this thread and on this forum. You’re not breaking new ground either.
I'm sure a lot of it has. It's nearly 1200 :censored2: pages long.

I don't think anyone here has encyclopedic knowledge of this thread dating back years, and nobody's expecting them to. But to have read the current page of the thread you're gonna post in, is pretty much the least you could do. It's basically a requirement in my opinion.

Yours might differ, and that's ok too. We're arguing like 2 people who don't agree with each other on a whole slew of things, which I've noticed, we in fact, do.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
News for ya: Everything you’ve been saying since you landed here recently has been covered earlier in this thread and on this forum. You’re not breaking new ground either.
I'm sure a lot of it has. It's nearly 1200 :censored2: pages long.

I don't think anyone here has encyclopedic knowledge of this thread dating back years, and nobody's expecting them to. But to have read the current page of the thread you're gonna post in, is pretty much the least you could do. It's basically a requirement in my opinion.

Yours might differ, and that's ok too. We're arguing like 2 people who don't agree with each other on a whole slew of things, which I've noticed, we in fact, do.
One big difference between Box Ox and you, is that Box Ox is not an ignorant jerk.