President Trump

Box Ox

One big difference between Box Ox and you, is that Box Ox is not an ignorant jerk.

DGKe2SG.png

P

pickup

Yep. You did.

You liked it too. Probably told your wife about the new wordsmith on BrownCafe, and how you hoped your kids would grow up to be just like him. Went a bit like this, I'm guessing: "honey come read this, if junior grows up to be half the man LarryBird is we'll be the luckiest parents on the face of this earth". "Man can this guy write, and he's so on the money - every last word is TRUTH".

Hey Wordsmith, if I were a proofreader, what word in your post would my red pen have a problem with?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'm sure a lot of it has. It's nearly 1200 :censored2: pages long.

I don't think anyone here has encyclopedic knowledge of this thread dating back years, and nobody's expecting them to. But to have read the current page of the thread you're gonna post in, is pretty much the least you could do. It's basically a requirement in my opinion.

Yours might differ, and that's ok too. We're arguing like 2 people who don't agree with each other on a whole slew of things, which I've noticed, we in fact, do.
You sure you're not @rickyb with a completed education?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump landed. Can finally put to rest the not going to Vietnam thing.

I'm guessing there will be nothing of substance accomplished in Hanoi except another photo op for Trump and his new love. FOX and Fiends seem to always forget that Kim has ratcheted UP missile activity since the first meeting.
Trump is being played for the fool he is. China pulls Kim's strings, and he is doing a great job for Xi and the Chinese.

I'm sure the timing has nothing to do with Cohen testifying, apparently with documentation that provides proof of Trump's crimes (just those related to Cohen's activities).

bbsam

Staff member
I'm guessing there will be nothing of substance accomplished in Hanoi except another photo op for Trump and his new love. FOX and Fiends seem to always forget that Kim has ratcheted UP missile activity since the first meeting.
Trump is being played for the fool he is. China pulls Kim's strings, and he is doing a great job for Xi and the Chinese.

I'm sure the timing has nothing to do with Cohen testifying, apparently with documentation that provides proof of Trump's crimes (just those related to Cohen's activities).
Welcome back.

vantexan

Actually they've stopped provocative things like firing missiles over Japan.