President Trump

It will be fine

Would you pay to help them relocate if they were smart enough to do so?
Why? This is America. Most people here have an ancestor that arrived on our shores with little to nothing and they thrived. If the manufacturing plant that sustained your town shuts down you move and get a job. You don’t sit around on welfare crying and hoping manufacturing magically comes back.

vantexan

Why? This is America. Most people here have an ancestor that arrived on our shores with little to nothing and they thrived. If the manufacturing plant that sustained your town shuts down you move and get a job. You don’t sit around on welfare crying and hoping manufacturing magically comes back.
If manufacturing is mostly gone now then what are you relocating to? $12hr?

Box Ox

2019 isn’t like the 1960s. Much less 1909. Moving ain’t cheap. Everything costs more and employers require a more skilled workforce.

The country bumpkins who vote for Trump can’t just up and find another factory. Which is a big part of why they’re angry in the first place. It’s often difficult for blue state voters to understand from their far more urbanized parts of the Country.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Did you vote for McCain against Obama? If not please stop the crocodile tears.

No. And that's bogus "logic". I can admire McCain for his service, patriotism, and honorable character, and not agree with him politically.

Trump is doing a smear job on an honorable man who doesn't have an opportunity to defend himself.

It will be fine

If manufacturing is mostly gone now then what are you relocating to? $12hr?

2019 isn’t like the 1960s. Much less 1909. Moving ain’t cheap. Everything costs more and employers require a more skilled workforce.

The country bumpkins who vote for Trump can’t just up and find another factory. Which is a big part of why they’re angry in the first place. It’s often difficult for blue state voters to understand from their far more urbanized parts of the Country.

Sounds like excuses for losers. Bootstraps and all that. Your job went overseas, get over it and find yourself a new one. Get a bus ticket to a city and get to work, bunch of entitled meth mouthed losers collecting unemployment and popping oxy’s.

Box Ox

And that's why the Repubs got their vote.

Yep. And it won't get any better for the Democrats as they tack further to the left. What sounds good to 24 year old white knighting tech bros in New York and San Francisco won't fly with vast swaths of the Country. And it's probably part of why Trump has been doing better in polls recently.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No. And that's bogus "logic". I can admire McCain for his service, patriotism, and honorable character, and not agree with him politically.

Trump is doing a smear job on an honorable man who doesn't have an opportunity to defend himself.

McCain's no vote is why Ocare was not repealed and replaced after repeated promises to the President he would vote yes.
You could trust McCain not to be trusted.
He's a dead liar who was a patriot who served this country.

BrownArmy

Sounds like excuses for losers. Bootstraps and all that. Your job went overseas, get over it and find yourself a new one. Get a bus ticket to a city and get to work, bunch of entitled meth mouthed losers collecting unemployment and popping oxy’s.

At the end of the day, no matter what Trump says, manufacturing will rise and fall regardless of our particular President.

All you Trumpatistas should pay attention to history.

Box Ox

Because they're so stupid they believed a new York silver spoon millionaire gives a crap about their job?

I think they're just glad to be heard and acknowledged.

Meanwhile, slavery reparations seem to be the hot item on the Democratic candidate ticket this week. There's just a total disconnect.

newfie

liberals defending the republican benedict arnold

newfie

Yep. And it won't get any better for the Democrats as they tack further to the left. What sounds good to 24 year old white knighting tech bros in New York and San Francisco won't fly with vast swaths of the Country. And it's probably part of why Trump has been doing better in polls recently.

I have to admit I'm shocked to see the big left swing out of these candidates. Dems usually hide these beliefs and pretend to be middle of the road.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think they're just glad to be heard and acknowledged.

Meanwhile, slavery reparations seem to be the hot item on the Democratic candidate ticket this week. There's just a total disconnect.
It's not a real issue, half these jokers aren't even real candidates. Truth is, Democrats need to have this many candidates to distract little Donnie from properly using his Twitter bully pulpit.