President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So just a coinky-dink that she resigned ten days after the ethics investigation began? Maybe she shouldn’t have committed massive tax fraud if it’s such a bother.
Here we go again....guilt by innuendo.

If there’s anything there, let the professionals handle it. Smearing someone prematurely is your Modus Operandi, but give it a rest.

Box Ox

Here we go again....guilt by innuendo.

If there’s anything there, let the professionals handle it. Smearing someone prematurely is your Modus Operandi, but give it a rest.

Me and the guys on the left already tried this during the Trump/Russia investigation. Suspect resignation? “Oh :censored2:, it’s cuz they know they’re gonna be deep in it when Mueller’s report drops!”

It will be fine

Me and the guys on the left already tried this during the Trump/Russia investigation. Suspect resignation? “Oh :censored2:, it’s cuz they know they’re gonna be deep in it when Mueller’s report drops!”
The Times already laid out the case. It was very detailed tax evasion by the Trump children to obtain old Fred Trump’s wealth without paying taxes. She resigned to avoid a formal investigation. The Trumps are a family of grifters, they’re probably gypsies.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Times already laid out the case. It was very detailed tax evasion by the Trump children to obtain old Fred Trump’s wealth without paying taxes. She resigned to avoid a formal investigation. The Trumps are a family of grifters, they’re probably gypsies.
376-3764622_80s-pepsi-can-png.png

vantexan

Just asking what the spin was. So far the answer is, she’s old and you have TDS. Not very compelling explanations for tax evasion.
I'm sure the IRS addressed their tax situation a long time ago. He's been in continuous audit for years. Exactly what have you produced that suggests the IRS isn't doing it's job? Just more of the liberal smear campaign.

Box Ox

So there's some info about the Trump inheritance tax wise that would convict his entire family but the IRS doesn't know it, but you guys, who don't have access to his records, have got it all figured out? :backingout:

Oh I was just laughing at the idea that he’s been under some kind of perpetual audit. That’s just the excuse he uses to wave off folks asking to see his tax returns.