President Trump

newfie

What if Trump’s tax returns were released and it ended up that he’s barely even a millionaire and does have conflicts of interest? We’d both laugh about his actual net worth and say “Yep, thought so” about his conflicts of interest. But would it change anything for voters as the Democrats eat their own and hyperventilate over the craziest stuff? If there were anything illegal, would it not have been pursued by the IRS already?

Not possible. His real estate holdings alone make him a billionaire. With that said I'm sure he's overstated his net worth some.

Box Ox

The green deal was a trumpian move by AOC. It took the most extreme position possible with the hope of meeting somewhere in the middle

Democrats: “Illegal immigrants do not commit crimes at a higher rate than the general US population!”

Also Democrats: “Illegal immigrants are good for our Country!”

Also Democrats: “Wait, you want to put them in MY community? This is an outrage, you vindictive Republican scum!”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump can release his tax returns anytime he wants, the ‘audit’ claim is complete BS.

Guy lies and lies and lies and lies.

You Trumpaloopas just eat the lies up, like Trump is hand-feeding you as if you were a rescue-squirrel.

Y’all have daddy issues?

Trump is so clearly unfit for the job, but you just love him, and you seem to love him more the more unhinged he becomes.

Weird.
The TDS is strong with this one. LOL

newfie

FB_IMG_1555124084723.jpg

Box Ox

Trump is so clearly unfit for the job, but you just love him, and you seem to love him more the more unhinged he becomes.

Are things in the US bad right now, though?

Is Trump really the unhinged one and not us? He screamed “No Collusion!” on Twitter as we screamed “Collusion!” here on BC. Who ended up being the crazy ones?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What if Trump’s tax returns were released and it ended up that he’s barely even a millionaire and does have conflicts of interest? We’d both laugh about his actual net worth and say “Yep, thought so” about his conflicts of interest. But would it change anything for voters as the Democrats eat their own and hyperventilate over the craziest stuff? If there were anything illegal, would it not have been pursued by the IRS already?
This quote definitely qualifies for hate speech.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Liar. Trump is not under continuous audit. Again, just like the Mueller Report, if there is nothing to hide...show us. But, there obviously is something to hide, isn't there, just from a purely logical perspective. An innocent man doesn't need a team of lawyers to assist him in keeping so much hidden.

My guess is that Trump is lying about being a billionaire, and that he has numerous conflicts of interest that are providing him enormous profit due to his position.

Again,you deflect, this time to Obama. Nothingburger...ever. So, now you'll have to deflect to the Clintons.

Sad.
What is the basis for your demand to see his tax returns? Can anybody that shares that basis demand to see yours, or anybody else’s? It’s a voluntary tradition. Trump doesn’t volunteer that information. Case closed until the proper authorities deem otherwise. Not you.

Box Ox

Today's rant about sending immigrants to sanctuary cities has them in continuous orgasm. It is inexplicable.

I mean, I think it might actually be a brilliant political move if Trump articulates to the public that:

-Democrats say illegal immigrants are safe

-Democrats say that illegal immigrants are good for communities

-If illegal immigrants are going to be staying in the US, they should be dropped off in communities that have more job opportunities, more social support infrastructure and are more likely to embrace and take care of the new arrivals.

Let the Democrats’ own talking points on illegal immigration backfire on them if they want to have that fight.

bbsam

Staff member
I mean, I think it might actually be a brilliant political move if Trump articulates to the public that:

-Democrats say illegal immigrants are safe

-Democrats say that illegal immigrants are good for communities

-If illegal immigrants are going to be staying in the US, they should be dropped off in communities that have more job opportunities, more social support infrastructure and are more likely to embrace and take care of the new arrivals.

Let the Democrats’ own talking points on illegal immigration backfire on them if they want to have that fight.
Sure. Why not turn the cities into gestapo style ghettos?

Brilliant my ass.

newfie

What is the basis for your demand to see his tax returns? Can anybody that shares that basis demand to see yours, or anybody else’s? It’s a voluntary tradition. Trump doesn’t volunteer that information. Case closed until the proper authorities deem otherwise. Not you.

the basis is trump is kicking ass and they are looking for dirt. a political fishing expedition

Box Ox

the basis is trump is kicking ass and they are looking for dirt. a political fishing expedition

dude take your head out of Hillaries buttocks , that was a power move by trump

You’re not wrong. It’s probably time for Democrats to stop campaigning only against Trump and start campaigning on specific issues/values that Trump will never align with. Like strong environmental protections, practical/strong healthcare industry reforms and a strong commitment to the scientific community going forward.

newfie

You’re not wrong. It’s probably time for Democrats to stop campaigning only against Trump and start campaigning on specific issues/values that Trump will never align with. Like strong environmental protections, practical/strong healthcare industry reforms and a strong commitment to the scientific community going forward.

the campaign could change, conditions could change but to me at this time and place I think health care and immigration will compete for top honors in 2020.

with all the fodder out there about immigration I'm surprised we don't see more about the forces that are bringing those refugees to our border.

One could make an argument that it is leftist or righties herding them up . Its to me an important aspect of the debate that's not been touched.

The republicans are vunerable on health care. Trump has actually taken action that aligns with his promise to open up markets and kill Obamacare.
but he's not selling it at all. instead he bungled talk about a new healthcare plan in a keystonian cop fashion.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I'm not the president, and I have nothing to gain by misusing my position. When you're president, scrutiny and accountability go with the job. Trump thinks he's above the law.

Trump's business dealings leave him in a position where he is especially accountable, except to the excuse-makers like you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s a voluntary tradition.
When you're president, scrutiny and accountability go with the job.
Yes. WHEN you are president.
Trump thinks he's above the law.
No he doesn't.
When he tries to enforce and apply law, the dims weep.
Trump's business dealings leave him in a position where he is especially accountable
Really?
What is the standard and who set the standard of how far back we go and what we decide we hold sitting presidents accountable for before they raised their hand to take office?