President Trump

floridays

I'll play your silly game.

I'll stipulate they did co-sign just to ask this question.

Exactly what is criminal, exactly what is your push, exactly where will it lead, criminally speaking.

You clowns should have learned from the past two years, "there is no there there."

Hypothetical, Hitler (only because you guys seem to love to use him) cosigns on a loan my loan application.

Name a crime, list an offence you will charge me with.

It's not exactly the same thing as BJ Bill Clinton taking speaking fees from the Russians, it's not like the foreign money, since dried up to the Clinton Foundation.

I'm serious, I would like a serious response.

floridays

Then you believe the president should be a man of his word and release his tax returns.

Why won’t he? Don’t give me that audit BS either. And don’t give the the “...but Obama...” or “...but Hillary...” crap.
Because he is worth less than me, are you serious?

I don't understand why you would go there.

On your taxes is it asked who provided surety on any loan you have obtained?

I know the answer, I'd like to hear you tell me though. I love your sweet voice.

bbsam

Staff member
I'll play your silly game.

I'll stipulate they did co-sign just to ask this question.

Exactly what is criminal, exactly what is your push, exactly where will it lead, criminally speaking.

You clowns should have learned from the past two years, "there is no there there."

Hypothetical, Hitler (only because you guys seem to love to use him) cosigns on a loan my loan application.

Name a crime, list an offence you will charge me with.

It's not exactly the same thing as BJ Bill Clinton taking speaking fees from the Russians, it's not like the foreign money, since dried up to the Clinton Foundation.

I'm serious, I would like a serious response.
You are an animated pseudo intellectual tonight, aren’t you?

I don’t know you why you guys get so twisted on this stuff.

You act like the president (or anybody for that matter) needs to be accused or charged with a crime BEFORE an investigation.

Why is that?

floridays

Then you believe the president should be a man of his word and release his tax returns.

Why won’t he? Don’t give me that audit BS either. And don’t give the the “...but Obama...” or “...but Hillary...” crap.
How about he doesn't have to and it keeps you clowns in a conniption fit.

I can't answer for the man, and really don't care if he does or doesn't.

I hope to hell he doesn't.

Personally, I prefer that all elected officials offer all financial statements after their initial election to office.

I'm tired of seeing the accumulated wealth that these "public service" providers stack like cord wood.

bbsam

Staff member
Because he is worth less than me, are you serious?

I don't understand why you would go there.

On your taxes is it asked who provided surety on any loan you have obtained?

I know the answer, I'd like to hear you tell me though. I love your sweet voice.
Did Donald Trump Jr. once state that the family funding come largely from Russia?

Is Donald Trump the president?

I mean if Americans were concerned that President Obama could be unduly influenced by Kenyan connections, then surely they would want to know of any financial dealings that may sway President Trump’s decisions.

Illegal? No, not necessarily. Investigations don’t have to end in charges.

floridays

You are an animated pseudo intellectual tonight, aren’t you?

I don’t know you why you guys get so twisted on this stuff.

You act like the president (or anybody for that matter) needs to be accused or charged with a crime BEFORE an investigation.

Why is that?
Because it didn't work out for your side so well the first time? Why are you guys stuck in :censored2: mode?

You are scaring me sammy if you actually believe what you offered.

I'l offer this slight impediment:

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I don't think you have any idea of exactly what protection is supposed to be availed to every US citizen.

bbsam

Staff member
How about he doesn't have to and it keeps you clowns in a conniption fit.

I can't answer for the man, and really don't care if he does or doesn't.

I hope to hell he doesn't.

Personally, I prefer that all elected officials offer all financial statements after their initial election to office.

I'm tired of seeing the accumulated wealth that these "public service" providers stack like cord wood.
Well we don’t know that yet now do we? That’s what the court will decide.

floridays

Did Donald Trump Jr. once state that the family funding come largely from Russia?

Is Donald Trump the president?

I mean if Americans were concerned that President Obama could be unduly influenced by Kenyan connections, then surely they would want to know of any financial dealings that may sway President Trump’s decisions.

Illegal? No, not necessarily. Investigations don’t have to end in charges.
To be honest, I don't know if Junior sad that, exactly what difference does it make?

Don't fall in the hole I think you want to by asking that silly question and tying it to Obama and Kenya.

Illegal, no, not at all.
I do think Trump has shown he doesn't bend over for the remaining Russian Soviet party, or their leader.

I understand the Soviet Union was demolished, it was broken. I said it in that way to identify in my mind Russia is still what they were, only some nuts cut off.

That is exactly how I view Russia. You view them as you choose.

bbsam

Staff member
Because it didn't work out for your side so well the first time? Why are you guys stuck in :censored2: mode?

You are scaring me sammy if you actually believe what you offered.

I'l offer this slight impediment:

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I don't think you have any idea of exactly what protection is supposed to be availed to every US citizen.
You and I both know you aren’t naive. Between oversight and the history of “probable cause” in this country, that is very weak footing.

bbsam

Staff member
To be honest, I don't know if Junior sad that, exactly what difference does it make?

Don't fall in the hole I think you want to by asking that silly question and tying it to Obama and Kenya.

Illegal, no, not at all.
I do think Trump has shown he doesn't bend over for the remaining Russian Soviet party, or their leader.

I understand the Soviet Union was demolished, it was broken. I said it in that way to identify in my mind Russia is still what they were, only some nuts cut off.

That is exactly how I view Russia. You view them as you choose.
If you don’t know it’s because you don’t want to know.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business

floridays

Well we don’t know that yet now do we? That’s what the court will decide.
If you choose the court to decide, each and everyone of them should account for their income, loan guarantor's and everything else you require of who you hope they sit in authority of.

I'm gonna be my regular jackass self and ask a couple of questions.

If you retain the ball I acknowledge you have we will both know the answer.

question 1

Exactly how much wealth did Obama enter the Oval office with?

question 2
Exactly what was his salary for his eight years in office?

question 3

Exactly how did he make the purchases of the properties he signed for with his former income?

You respond, I do have more questions, dictated of course by your response.

floridays

You and I both know you aren’t naive. Between oversight and the history of “probable cause” in this country, that is very weak footing.
I do understand, you may not, when going before a judge, the threshold of conveying or convincing the bench of cause is extremely higher as you move up the alleged offense.

To get a warrant for search there must be an alleged offense in our system of justice.

Investigations, I should say lawful investigations are not based on conjecture or we think.

That is the precise reason many of the requests of Nadler and democrats are buing turned down.

I know just a small bit more than you do about this game, I was marginal at best, you can't toe the starting line.

My advice to you, and you didn't ask, therefore it is unsolicited, don't take your legal advice from someone whose greatest credential is they hate Trump.

Just my advice.

floridays

If you don’t know it’s because you don’t want to know.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
I didn't read it, I promise I will.

My question:

If it was "How British Money Helped Save Trump's Business," Or "How African Money Helped Save Trump's Business" would you feel better?

You didn't answer a question I asked.

Where did Obama's money come from to make his real estate purchases?

I'll raise you one,

Exactly where did the Clinton money come from?

Neither have worked more than five years, outside of government to amass such wealth as they have.

Exactly where did it come from and why? And a further question, exactly why is this wealth building income drying up?

bbsam

Staff member
What about Clinton, what about Obama...

Changing the subject isn’t going to work. I understand why you want to, but neither question has merit to the topic.

bbsam

Staff member
I do understand, you may not, when going before a judge, the threshold of conveying or convincing the bench of cause is extremely higher as you move up the alleged offense.

To get a warrant for search there must be an alleged offense in our system of justice.

Investigations, I should say lawful investigations are not based on conjecture or we think.

That is the precise reason many of the requests of Nadler and democrats are buing turned down.

I know just a small bit more than you do about this game, I was marginal at best, you can't toe the starting line.

My advice to you, and you didn't ask, therefore it is unsolicited, don't take your legal advice from someone whose greatest credential is they hate Trump.

Just my advice.

This isn’t a prosecutor. This is the House of Representatives. They do have oversight power.

bbsam

Staff member
If you choose the court to decide, each and everyone of them should account for their income, loan guarantor's and everything else you require of who you hope they sit in authority of.

I'm gonna be my regular jackass self and ask a couple of questions.

If you retain the ball I acknowledge you have we will both know the answer.

question 1

Exactly how much wealth did Obama enter the Oval office with?

question 2
Exactly what was his salary for his eight years in office?

question 3

Exactly how did he make the purchases of the properties he signed for with his former income?

You respond, I do have more questions, dictated of course by your response.
In other words,you aren’t interested in the answers.