President Trump

bacha29

I still can't believe that knuckle head would post a photo taken by a US spy satellite showing an exploded Iranian rocket on the launch pad. Now that they have some idea of US intelligence gathering capabilities rest assured neither they or any other adversary is going to make that same mistake twice.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I still can't believe that knuckle head would post a photo taken by a US spy satellite showing an exploded Iranian rocket on the launch pad. Now that they have some idea of US intelligence gathering capabilities rest assured neither they or any other adversary is going to make that same mistake twice.
You are clueless if you think that Iran is unaware of our spy capabilities.

This 2019, not 1960.

oldngray

nowhere special
830024523.jpg

bacha29

This 2019, not 1960.
After the embarrassment of seeing their blown up rocket on the pad you can rest assured that Iran as well as other US adversaries which I mentioned earlier will make damn certain to additional measures in order to make intelligence gathering by the US a whole lot harder. Thanks Trump No surprise Trump did this because after all he openly expressed his love for Kin Jung Un and took Putin's side at last spring's news conference. So what's he going to put on Twitter next ?

Honestly shocked that Iran hasn't been dealt with yet. I guess it has to do with geopolitical ties. The whole Russia thing. But the Chosen have had them marked since about the time they secured their illegal state, and it's rare that you survive for this long once they mark ya.

El Correcto

god is dead
After the embarrassment of seeing their blown up rocket on the pad you can rest assured that Iran as well as other US adversaries which I mentioned earlier will make damn certain to additional measures in order to make intelligence gathering by the US a whole lot harder. Thanks Trump No surprise Trump did this because after all he openly expressed his love for Kin Jung Un and took Putin's side at last spring's news conference. So what's he going to put on Twitter next ?
What are they gonna do numbnuts build a ceiling over their rocket launch site that has been seen by multiple companies working on satellite mapping?

Yeah, but when your attack dog is the United States because you successfully infiltrated every aspect of their government, media, and academics, no one is gonna stop ya.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

bacha29

This 2019, not 1960.
Right and here is why it's not 1960. In 1960 a brutal US installed and backed dictator a fella by the name of Mohammed Riza Pahalavi had full control. Much of our problems with Iran are due to the bad foreign policy decisions we made back in the 1950's. Yep, we were lost in the 1950's alright and we're paying for it today.