President Trump

cachmeifucan

Did anyone here trumka say he couldn't get behind united health insurance. Then he bashed usmca even though Clinton gave us nafta that killed teamsters jobs. I'm voting trump so I can keep my family on teamcare for at least 4 more years. God forbid a Democrat wins and takes our insurance. We probably get 5 dollars over 5 years and dumbasses will vote yes

cachmeifucan

I'm also voting trump to defund planned parenthood, close border from drugs and illegals, tax cuts not increases, standing up to china for intellectual property theft, currency manipulation, and fair trade not free trade. America first. Renegotiate the Iran deal that sucked. Not cripple our economy by some off the wall green deal that will kill jobs. And many more reasons. KAGA

BrownArmy

I'm also voting trump to defund planned parenthood, close border from drugs and illegals, tax cuts not increases, standing up to china for intellectual property theft, currency manipulation, and fair trade not free trade. America first. Renegotiate the Iran deal that sucked. Not cripple our economy by some off the wall green deal that will kill jobs. And many more reasons. KAGA

Wut

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ain’t got the time right now ... I’m at a concert!

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

2088F5BE-4C7E-4664-83AF-89AAA4B92E0C.jpeg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Don’t be so glum. Maybe someday you’ll nominate a Republican that isn’t an idiot. Too bad the conservatives that have a brain are leaving your party in droves.
you know liberals have been doing this since RR in the 80s. Same ole stuff, racist blah blah junk

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Don’t be so glum. Maybe someday you’ll nominate a Republican that isn’t an idiot. Too bad the conservatives that have a brain are leaving your party in droves.
im actually an independent and i voted once for obama and if people were leaving the Republican party we would not have trump or got bush. Not to mention if Obamas eight years were so good we would not have Trump