President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Trump says he has never heard of a Category 5 hurricane, several have happened during his Presidency.

Lulz
Hurricane Maria was a deadly Category 5 hurricane that devastated Dominica, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico in September 2017. It is regarded as the worst natural disaster in recorded history to affect those islands and was also the deadliest Atlantic hurricane since Mitch in 1998.

Guess he doesn't remember throwing the paper towels either. This coming from a guy who brags about having one of the worlds greatest memories.

newfie

You implied a bunch of Cat 5's have hit us during his presidency. Trump's big problem is often saying things when being silent would've been wiser. Because yahoos are waiting to pounce on everything he says.

its a triple edged sword. they pounce for what he says, does not say and what they allege he meant to say

newfie

Hurricane Maria was a deadly Category 5 hurricane that devastated Dominica, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico in September 2017. It is regarded as the worst natural disaster in recorded history to affect those islands and was also the deadliest Atlantic hurricane since Mitch in 1998.

Guess he doesn't remember throwing the paper towels either. This coming from a guy who brags about having one of the worlds greatest memories.

what does your pettiness about paper towels have to do with a major disaster of a hurricane.

i wonder if a comment on the corruption in puerto rico would have been more relevant that a comment about the optics of throwing paper towels.

never mind carry on with your pettiness.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
EDZiHHCXYAAMepA

BrownArmy

what does your pettiness about paper towels have to do with a major disaster of a hurricane.

i wonder if a comment on the corruption in puerto rico would have been more relevant that a comment about the optics of throwing paper towels.

never mind carry on with your pettiness.

Trump doesn’t remember Cat 5 Hurricanes.

So you tell me, is he losing his mind, or is he an idiot?

If Trump doesn’t want the media to pounce on him for saying idiotic things, maybe he should stop saying idiotic things.

vantexan

Trump doesn’t remember Cat 5 Hurricanes.

So you tell me, is he losing his mind, or is he an idiot?

If Trump doesn’t want the media to pounce on him for saying idiotic things, maybe he should stop saying idiotic things.
You mean like Obama calling a Navy corpsman a "corpse man?" Oh, right, Obama always got a pass with the MSM.

vantexan

You need to get over it, Obama hasn’t been President for years.
He was the previous president so the most relevant yardstick to judge Trump by. Every time I mention his name I sit back and watch the immediate rush to his defense. By the way Dem candidates have been ripping Obama lately. Guess they didn't get the memo.

BrownArmy

He was the previous president so the most relevant yardstick to judge Trump by. Every time I mention his name I sit back and watch the immediate rush to his defense. By the way Dem candidates have been ripping Obama lately. Guess they didn't get the memo.

I’m not defending Obama, I’m reminding you he isn’t the President.

When I bring up Trump’s faults, you say, ‘Obama’.

So, you aren’t able or willing to deal with Trump’s faults.

Whenever you’re ready to discuss Trump without invoking Obama or Hillary, I’m ready.