President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wrong.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

Listen,: this isn’t about Trump.

If the Trump Administration can get away with stonewalling Congress, against the law and the Constitution, what’s to stop the next D Prez from doing the same?

You’re OK with Trump breaking the law, because you’re a partisan, but you haven’t thought this through.

When (not if) the next D President uses the ‘Trump Fake News Doctrine’ to claim even more powers for the Executive Branch, are you gonna object?

You should object. Actually, you should be objecting now, but you’re putting party over country.

Sad.
You do remember/understand Obama and his DOJ and AG did the exact same thing?

BrownArmy

You do remember/understand Obama and his DOJ and AG did the exact same thing?

I know what you're referencing, but I don't see the similarity.

Yes, Obama and AG Holder tried to protect 'Executive Privilege'.

What Trump and his crew are doing is taking your example, multiplying it by 100, and throwing in some baseless 'fake news' allegations.

You're complaining about something that Obama and his AG did, but Trump has weaponized that example and turned it into a 'fake news' situation, while doing the exact same thing repeatedly.

You're a smart guy, do the research.

You're being gaslighted.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know what you're referencing, but I don't see the similarity.

Yes, Obama and AG Holder tried to protect 'Executive Privilege'.

What Trump and his crew are doing is taking your example, multiplying it by 100, and throwing in some baseless 'fake news' allegations.

You're complaining about something that Obama and his AG did, but Trump has weaponized that example and turned it into a 'fake news' situation, while doing the exact same thing repeatedly.

You're a smart guy, do the research.

You're being gaslighted.

It's amazing how adept the usual suspects are at creating false equivalencies. What Obama is accused of has zero to do with extorting a foreign government for political gain...until Hannity or one of their gurus says it does.

Then the ship of fools is overflowing with passengers again.

Can they really be that gullible?