President Trump

Indecisi0n

tenor.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't be a turd. Oops, too late!

I'm listening to the Orange maroon's press conference. Rambling, incoherent, and desperate. Listing all of his GREAT accomplishments. What a disgrace and a joke.

Outstanding, tremendous, incredible. Poor me!! I'm under attack because I'm so beautiful and wonderful. In fact, it's perfect. All of it, especially me.

Off the rails.

Your hero.

Last edited:

vantexan

I'm listening to the Orange maroon's press conference. Rambling, incoherent, and desperate. Listing all of his GREAT accomplishments. What a disgrace and a joke.

Outstanding, tremendous, incredible. Poor me!! I'm under attack because I'm so beautiful and wonderful. In fact, it's perfect. All of it, especially me.

Off the rails.

Your hero.
Lowest unemployment since 1969. Record low unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians. Millions off of welfare and foodstamps. Prison reform. Lower taxes. But your nanny state is sooooooo much better! What exactly are Democrats going to run on in 2020? Stopping progress?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Off the rails.

Your hero.

If one were to refer to our previous president as a confused orangutan, I wonder if that would have been considered an appropriate way to refer to the President of the United States...

Perhaps if logic were used instead of ad hominem attacks, there would be a higher chance of a real dialogue.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dems are already walking back on transcript claims. Now it shifted to there must be other transcripts if this one has nothing.

Anything to keep their narrative doing.

Their goal is to keep throwing dirt hoping something will eventually stick. And to keep media attention focused on Bad Man Trump.
It ain’t dirt my friend!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lowest unemployment since 1969. Record low unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians. Millions off of welfare and foodstamps. Prison reform. Lower taxes. But your nanny state is sooooooo much better! What exactly are Democrats going to run on in 2020? Stopping progress?

How much Kool-Aid can one person consume? Total denial, totally worthless. Complete Loser.

rickyb

Off the rails.

Your hero.
verbal diaharehha