President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

newfie

I'm listening to the Orange maroon's press conference. Rambling, incoherent, and desperate. Listing all of his GREAT accomplishments. What a disgrace and a joke.

Outstanding, tremendous, incredible. Poor me!! I'm under attack because I'm so beautiful and wonderful. In fact, it's perfect. All of it, especially me.

Off the rails.

Your hero.

Jealous much? Like every day

Dollar Chasing

My favorite part of this whole :censored2: show is going to be when all of you Trumpets have to eat crow and watch helplessly as your dying Orange star gets impeached and then indicted.

The best part will be where you’re proven craven and wrong, yet you’ll still sit on that side of the fence until you die. Enjoy the rest of your lives losing, which is the cost of selling your souls to win.

Get evolved out.

El Correcto

god is dead
My favorite part of this whole :censored2: show is going to be when all of you Trumpets have to eat crow and watch helplessly as your dying Orange star gets impeached and then indicted.

The best part will be where you’re proven craven and wrong, yet you’ll still sit on that side of the fence until you die. Enjoy the rest of your lives losing, which is the cost of selling your souls to win.

Get evolved out.
Oh I’ve heard this one before.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Get evolved out.

Oh I’ve heard this one before.

I think it was me, barking and howling at the moon over how hard Trump was gonna get nailed by the Mueller investigation last year.

vantexan

Get evolved out.
Sad thing is you really believe that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is he invading your turf, or just living in your head?

I think he's deeply disturbed. To deny it is wishful thinking. You and his other supporters have created a new alternate reality where lies are truth and mental illness is "stable genius".

You own him. Whatever he does belongs to you and your fellow Conservatives. I wouldn't be proud of it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think he's deeply disturbed. To deny it is wishful thinking. You and his other supporters have created a new alternate reality where lies are truth and mental illness is "stable genius".

You own him. Whatever he does belongs to you and your fellow Conservatives. I wouldn't be proud of it.
upload_2019-9-25_20-42-28.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Get evolved out.
Who is this stupid s:censored2:t?
Somebody leave the dumbaasss door open?

The Senate will never indict Trump of anything! SMH