President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It has something the left hates even more. An American flag.

Sir. I would submit to you the fact that Trump and his followers hate the US flag, which Trump spits upon every second he serves as president. Actually, he serves himself...not us.

It makes me want to vomit when Trump makes love to the flag at his rallies, fawning to the idiot crowd.

Trump is the antithesis of patriotism. You should be ashamed of yourself.

vantexan

Sir. I would submit to you the fact that Trump and his followers hate the US flag, which Trump spits upon every second he serves as president. Actually, he serves himself...not us.

It makes me want to vomit when Trump makes love to the flag at his rallies, fawning to the idiot crowd.

Other presidents helped send our manufacturing overseas. Backed down from dictators. Stripped our military. If what Trump does isn't patriotic then tell me what is.

El Correcto

god is dead

Did you just assume my gender you bigot?
upload_2019-9-26_16-52-19.gif

newfie

Everytime you throw up America is clearly in a better place.

Never once have you complained about the extreme corruption of bill and Hillary , nor Joe Biden and John Kerry . Your fake outrage rings hollow

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everytime you throw up America is clearly in a better place.

Never once have you complained about the extreme corruption of bill and Hillary , nor Joe Biden and John Kerry . Your fake outrage rings hollow

None of these people you mention currently hold office. Any investigations either cleared them or were inconclusive. Therefore, you're living in the past with irrelevant comparisons.

False equivalencies, as always.

Keep trying. I know you've got zero.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trumps wipes his ass with the flag every day, and you worship him. I could care less about your gender.
I’ll have you know I’m a democrat now. I’ll be voting democrat 2020.

I want federal gun confiscation and a huge tax increase. I also like this whole green new deal plan you plan to force on the entire nation.

Sounds wonderful, come to Texas and take it friends.