President Trump

Returntosender

265E2D16-651D-4E64-B2A9-9993C1E37848.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
climate change might make you straight
What if it makes you gay? Like not something you do for money or to “just see what it’s like” but that you truly enjoy sex with another guy:

Would that make you reconsider the science behind climate change?

I can see it now. Floods, earthquakes, hurricanes mean nothing, but if it means they’ll suddenly have a taste for turgid member...oh hell no!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would that make you reconsider the science behind climate change?

I can see it now. Floods, earthquakes, hurricanes mean nothing, but if it means they’ll suddenly have a taste for turgid member...oh hell no!!!
So you think the science says the world is ending in 11 years?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Meanwhile extreme weather continues to get worse year over year. Keep your head in the sand, nobody wants to see it anyway.
Weather and climate are different things. But I didn't expect you to know that.

It's not your fault, it's the white man's fault for systematically oppressing you and your people by putting all you homies together in your underperforming ghetto schools.

El Correcto

god is dead
Meanwhile extreme weather continues to get worse year over year. Keep your head in the sand, nobody wants to see it anyway.
Exactly. If we don’t do UBI, federal job guarantees, guaranteed housing, refitting the entire infrastructure of the United States to green energy, banning air travel, building a high speed rail system through out the entire country including to Hawaii, put a huge carbon tax on all fuels, massive subsidies to green energy, put a heavy tax on meats for cow farts and more we will be facing massive extinction on 11 years.

Why are republicans so stupid and why don’t they care about the environment?

Continual economic growth is a myth.
Oh yeah and no nuclear energy and let’s ban fracking.

El Correcto

god is dead
Weather and climate are different things. But I didn't expect you to know that.

It's not your fault, it's the white man's fault for systematically oppressing you and your people by putting all you homies together in your underperforming ghetto schools.
THIS IS OUR GENERATION WW2 WHY DO YOU HATE CHILDREN AND WANT THEM TO DIE?

MAKAVELI

Exactly. If we don’t do UBI, federal job guarantees, guaranteed housing, refitting the entire infrastructure of the United States to green energy, banning air travel, building a high speed rail system through out the entire country including to Hawaii, put a huge carbon tax on all fuels, massive subsidies to green energy, put a heavy tax on meats for cow farts and more we will be facing massive extinction on 11 years.

Why are republicans so stupid and why don’t they care about the environment?

Continual economic growth is a myth.
Oh yeah and no nuclear energy and let’s ban fracking.
Now you're getting it.:happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
What don’t you get? The government can provide everything as long as we give it centralized control and top down authority over all aspects of our economy?